[LIVE] Z3R0-M4D3 ^_^

Reaction score
    Server is LIVE again! Feel free to hop on!

Zer0M4de - What I am stupid enough to name my server

IP is zer0t3ch.com:4242

Feel free to hop on, just no destroying shit without a reason or fighting people that don't agree to fight you.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    awesome :)
    good to have more people out there with dedicated servers

Reaction score
    No problem. I try to keep it up to date with the most recent versions, but if you want me to, I can run it with the tester builds. (There are such things as tester builds, right?) Should I?

ALSO, feel free to add my server to the servers page if you want.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'll add the server tomorrow (its actually 8am already here and I need some sleep soon)

There are currently no tester build, but I'll notify all testers by newsletter once one becomes available (I have already some stuff queued up that will require test builds)

Reaction score
    Ok, thank you. It's 1:40 am here. Where are you? (Just curious)

Reaction score
    Kind of, I don't want to run it until:

1. Becomes slightly more stable (less server-destroying formations)

2. I can run it from a different port

3. I can run it without the GUI
    I assume that at least one of these is currently possible, but I don't know how. If anyone knows how, please PM me.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine

1. For the server destroying formation: can you send a report from your server, if you encounter any lag/memoryLeak/slowness

2. Functionality for a different port is already available, but not very easy to use. This will be improved soon

3. You can run the server without gui, by starting it from a console with the -nogui parameter. Keep in mind to use memory parameters, or the server will have a java-default of 64MB available.

Reaction score
    Well I will possibly bring it back up then, but I really want the port functionality, is there an argument for it?

Reaction score
    Ever heard of a thing called security? Over time, I have made some enemies on the internet and having a domain name linked to my IP makes for fairly-easy hacking, so I prefer not to use default ports.

Reaction score
    I decided it wasn't worth it, so it's back up with a new map on the most recent version, so feel free to hop on!