**LIVE** Star Made US EAST(Florida) 1K Slots 24/7

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Live NOW!

Running on 12GB of dedicated DDR3 RAM an Intel Core i7 and a 80GB SSD. 100gb/ps business internet with a backup power supply/UPS.

I give you Infiniti Star Made!

This server has been tested and beaten to the max!

Starting cash is set at $250000

Starting Area is PROTECTED.

Scheduled Restarts for 6 A.M.

IP: 173.14.195.150:4242

Reaction score
    Question if you have such a great server box why are you renting a ts3? You could just host one of that box with a NFP licence.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And it needs to be updated to the latest version, but works well, tested it with a V 51 install :D

The scheduled restarts part shows how serious this server is !

And the GR already have a base in there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been renting the TS3 forever.. just never switched. Just recently got this spare server as well so thats part of it too. I used to host TS3 servers and they were pretty bandwidth intensive so having a TS3 and a game server on the same box is ugly.

Regardless! Feel free to join. This will be maintained.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Updated to latest version.

Hard to keep up to date when patches are so speratic and small ><

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, schema just had a lil issue with bugs, but which he fixed fast ^^

How long does it takes for other games, and even Minecraft to fix their bugs... actually, they don\'t even fix them, just add more features/stuff, and each server has somebody to fix those bugs. xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server has been revived and is running the latest version.

Feel free to join once again!

Reaction score
    I went and salvaged a bunch of junk to get over 300k. Used said 300k to buy my ship from the catalog, and got no ship yet still lost all the money. Then i tried flying a different ship, and there was such bad lag I couldnt even move.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    why u ask?

wel first you get a nice ship and then bam its gone because every one is spawn killing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im sure everyone knows this game is in alpha. It would be great to have more informative details etc.

I know the server lags a bit when there are lots of people on it, I have allocated as much ram to this as conceviably possible to keep it stable however this can only help.. to a point.

As for the ships not appearing after their purchase.. I was having this same issue. It is a new server with the only change being the starting money and starting area being protected. Besides that its all star made bugs... i mean features. ;)

I cant stop people from killing you after you leave spawn. That\'s space.. Thats the final frontier. For most it\'s death, for others its riches and glory.

Good luck!

Reaction score
    Your server is not good enough. a 5000 ping with incredibly bad lag is all i got when i joined, then promptly left

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is not good enough?

Are you insane? Where are you from? What is your typical ping to that address, when not in the server?

There are people on it consistantly, during high population times, yes there will be lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Terrible lag. I had to wait three minutes after pressing \"Spawn\" before I actually was able to move at all. And got killed a minute later. I hadn\'t even moved from where I spawned; I had been looking through the ship catalog when it happened. The shop was blown up. So much for a protected spawn, buddy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    With a community like this and a lack of server feautres.. I\'ll be back once things smooth out a bit more.

Thanks everyone for your interest. If you had things on the server that you would like to keep, i can post a download link.

Again, thank you.