List of Suggestions #2

Reaction score
    Here is my second list of ideas I have compiled from my time playing Starmade, If you haven't read my first list it would be advised.

-http://star-made.org/content/list-suggestions-i-have-thought-my-time-playing-starmade

Now for the list....
    1. When you leave your ship (exiting flight mode) your charactor is oriented at the same angle as your ship same thing with gravity modules, when you deactivait gravity you stay oriented to your ship. mind you this suggestion is ment to be tied with my earlier idea of being able rotate and move your charactor like any ship.
    2. Warp drive thrusters, these thrusters would increas your max speed and take warpdrive core energy (a seprate energy generator) the warp drive energy would be displayed the same as ship sheild only on the power bar. the warp drive thrusters would be a hot key module like any weapon or radar.
    3. Railgun, the rail gun would be implemented like any other weapon but by default it has high speed, high damage, high range, and meduim raidius but massive cool down and energy drain. the bolt fired by the railgun has the ability to break multiple blocks in a strait line in front of it and a couple blocks on eahter side as well. as the bolt travles through a target it loses damage each block it breaks (The blocks health or armor percentage could be a deciding factor). The railgun would be stoped by sheilds but not entirely like missiles are. it would have some sheild penetraiting ability perhaps alittle more than Antimatter Cannons do.
    4. Docking "arm" (for lack of better name), this module would be used to choose where and how your ship docks instead of allways on the bottom of the core. when docking it would attach the "forward" face of your ships docking "arm" to the docking module.
    5. Increase the frequencey of encountering your ships as NPCs (Pirates and Tradeing guild)
    6.Randomly genertated factions, this would happen when you started up your world and continue to happen as you played, these factions would be able to be allied with and declared war apon like any player faction.
    (details pending that idea just came to me wile I was writeing XD)

Thank you for reading I will probably post more ideas another time, but till then thank you and good bye =)