Implemented List of Redundant Planned Suggestions

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    There needs to be a list of things that are planned (or just suggested way too much), which should not be suggested unless someone has a specific take on the feature in question. Any new threads that fall under the list can be merged with a larger previous thread or (if the thread has not seen meaningful activity) locked with a pointer to a more active/larger thread on the same topic.

Main case in point currently: "Add sound please; SM isn't immersive enough without it" suggestions.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    I have to agree. I'm somewhat new to the forums, and yet I've seen the same suggestions maybe 10 times already.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you have a look at any other forum in the existence of the internet for games, you'll see they have a "Common suggestions" thread, and everyone completely ignores it.

It would still be nice to be able to simply link it to stupid people, who don't read.

1+

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This list also needs sort of a change-log for players that read it a month ago.

Tags aren't a bad replacement partially, but they distinguish lower/upper case, singular/plural and don't suggest similar ones (tags often used together with it). Also there is no Tagged -Index.

Reactions: jgames666