List of minor improvements

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. Give astronauts the ability to rotate when out of ships. It would make getting back in so much easier since if you get out at a weird angle you can't get back in.

2. Ability to store a list of structures in the navigation menu so we can return to them later or ability to set any sector (by number) as a target so we can return to any place we wrote down

3. Currently when we exit a ship we exit below the core. Could we have it so we exit where we came in (i.e. the location we were when we clicked on the core?)

4. Removing our own turret icons from the HUD. It just gets cluttered

Reaction score
    These have my support, especially #3. I keep dropping down into space because I activated the core, with the ship\'s gravity, and then exiting causing the glitch.

#2 is good. There is no real point in a space station IMO as there is no point in the new crafting system. Recipies are too difficult to obtain, we should go back to simple and predictable instructions as an incentive. But I like the Martian planets (Green cloud, purple land) and I may settle down on one later in game development, so It\'d be nice to go back to Planet Supra.

#1 so much. I can\'t see why this wasn\'t implemented on day 1. But you can\'t check everything I guess.

By #4, do you mean the ship core icon for docking ships? I think you can get rid of that.

Reaction score
    all on the list is great, though i wish for one more addition, some way to test shields, i have many times made another ship to test my shields, to then get blown up by my turrets(because i keep forgetting they shoot if i shoot) or had to spend several hours finding pirates.

but that might just be me.

Reaction score
    Place a single shield cube on your ship, press R on it for stats. I don\'t know how they work though. (wiki page on it needs work, anyone up for it?)

Reaction score
    Couldn\'t say no to any of these.

However I would say they should be low on the priority list, but definitally on there. From the looks of the way the updates are going, it seems they are trying to get the core framework of the features in place before the fine tuning and lesser additions. That is generally how alpha phases of game development, or any software development, goes.

But again, I agree with these suggestions 100%. If/when they are added, I will not be dissapoint at all.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    #4 already exists ingame. Docked ship icons (including turrets) are removed from HUD when you\'re in the ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    for #4, I was talking about docked turrets on say, your space station.

Also: 5: tweak to plexstorage units: have it large enough to show all the icons without scrolling, so it\'seasier to organize and see what\'s in there.

Pesoen: when in build mode you can see regeneration of shields.

Reaction score
    when near a surface outside a ship in space press space it orients youto that surface

Reaction score
    add some wireless activation block so you can activate plexdoors from a distance