Linking display modules

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Its as the name implies it would be a neet idea to link a display module to display modules so that whats written on the master display module will be shown on the display modules that you linked it with call it the master module it would make announcements ship wide or make a pilot ready room to display objectives

Tell me what you guys think

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just place an activation block next to a display block and connect it to a second display elsewhere. On activation, the content of the adjacent display block will be transferred onto the remote display.

Reaction score
    Here is Bench's video explaining the logic for swapping displays, there have been a bunch of new display module capabilities added recently that he goes through starting in this video.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Just place an activation block next to a display block and connect it to a second display elsewhere. On activation, the content of the adjacent display block will be transferred onto the remote display.
    Thank you for the information. well no need for this suggestion i suppose
    [doublepost=1477264965,1477264538][/doublepost]
    Thank you for the information. well no need for this suggestion i suppose
    Here is Bench's video explaining the logic for swapping displays, there have been a bunch of new display module capabilities added recently that he goes through starting in this video.
    Ok thank you i will look through that :)