Limit of computer's connected to core?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello

is there a limit of computers that are able to connect to one core?

my problem is that i downloaded a ship and im making it to it's full military potential and i allready have 9 computers connected to my weapons tab but there are more on my ship and they are not appearing on my weapons tab and i don't know why

(btw i allready tryed looking in other forum topics but this was nowhere to be found

help is appreciated)

Reaction score
    Just hit the T button in game and it will bring up a page with all of the availible weapons/tools just assign them to whichever number key and fire away!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    as i said \'\'i allready have 9 computers connected to my weapons tab\'\' weapons tab is brought up using the t button the rest of my computers do not show up in my weapons tab :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ok, i just tested this and was able to connect 18 wepons computers to my core, so i see no problem with it. you need to make sure there are cannons connected to the computer for it to show up in the weapons screen however. if its still not working, export your ship and put it up for download, and ill try to help :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok odd did you only try it with weapon computers? because i got a mix of weapons computers and all 3 missle computers too if thats not the problem ill try some other things

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    yeah i did, but i just tried with all the computers (all the missle computers, the astro computer, wepons comuter and the salvage computer) and each of them showed up, so it may be a problem with your setup

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    make sure each computer has a wepon attached to it, if not then select it with c and shift+v on each array you want to connect it to (in build mode)

or put it up for dl and ill have a look at it :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    every computer has atleast one of the correct weapons attached to it and im just test firing all the weapons from the computers see if they work and thats going good so far it might have somthing to do with me buying it from catalog ill look into it and post if it gets fixed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just had an idea it\'s only two sets of weapons i can go without they are kinda in stupid places ill just get rid of them but ill still see if i can fix this just in case anyone else has this problem