Like Generators, oops i mean The Drug-Forum, an observation of the new forums

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The quest for likes has consumed many brave adventurers in the past. It is ill advised to embark on such a perilous journey.

Only the best forum warriors prevail, do you have what it takes?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I tend not to use the like as an agree or the actual statement of 'I like this,' but more as an 'I would like to see more of this.'
    Sometimes, I would "partially / lightweight-like" posts and I would give these "+1/2" more often because it would _not_ make my "likes" less worth-less individually.
    Where a "full like" of mine would indicate "I like this" and "I wanna see more of this" both.

Reaction score
    I almost feel ashamed to like something, after reading this. Almost as if its a dirty sin o_O

Reactions: Moraligus
    Reaction score
    I 'liked' this.

Partially because is it Luna.

Partially to be edgy and ironic. Haha as I like you instead of upvote... ENJOY MY AFFECTION!!!

Ahem. Also have a loverly day~
    I liked this because I feel like physical harm would come my way of I didn't :oops:

No but really, "up vote" is better than "like". Just wanted to be clever. Also I have nothing better to do than isolate myself with terrible , mind bendingly stupid humor when I get bored. What are forums for? :3

Reactions: Claru
    Reaction score
    I liked this because I feel like physical harm would come my way of I didn't :oops:

No but really, "up vote" is better than "like". Just wanted to be clever. Also I have nothing better to do than isolate myself with terrible , mind bendingly stupid humor when I get bored. What are forums for? :3
    Annnnd some affection for you too.

Feel loved.

Reactions: Azurite

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

Best kind of lub.

Reactions: Azurite