Light Speed Division a StarMade Series.

Reaction score
    Hey guys or female guys and lads and lad'ets its I yes me the Nautliashus Captain Nautlius here for all Nautlians alike, I am announcing a epic adventure starting at the very beginning of StarMades universe, before Humans had shields before the Pirates and space bugs, its about 2 people trying to get home lost in a life pod across the galaxy with a toxic/annoying AI. The series is now looking for ships to be used and featured throughout its large and continuing universe. I will donate/re-buy and help fund money to the Schemian team to make this game awesome, weather the series goes well or bad, it is only $10 after all. So this is a pre-production message and if you yes you the human in this community want to take part in its creation i will use anything and incorporate everything, so send music little sketch ideas and dangers they could possible face while trying to get home, this will be a comedy/adventure so anything will be appreciated, if you want to contact me I'm more then happy to help, [email protected] or Captain Nautlius on Skype. Good luck and have fun. Also check out my new tutorial video on YouTube, I will not post many more vids until the series is well under way.

Copyright. 5/02/2015 -Captain Nautlius YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCml0I9jRWBFW8XJqFN-FYXA
    All rights ideas and names reserved.

Reaction score
    I will donate/re-buy and help fund money to the Schemian team to make this game awesome, weather the series goes well or bad, it is only $10 after all.
    I really like this, and I want to point it out to everyone. If you're actually giving money to the team then I wholeheartedly condone this series. That's what I glean from this anyway, I might be wrong.

Well, good luck with your series. I replied to your PM.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is this a joke or an actual video series into which you will put effort?

Reaction score
    I have begun creating ships that are all looks and have no viability at all on any server they just look great, The base plot line is now down I have begun a script and a goal, thank you for that link, I realise after the many many months of me being here I have appeared 'trollish' and strange but I have slowly become accustom to how things work around here, I will not disappoint you.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I have begun creating ships that are all looks and have no viability at all on any server they just look great, The base plot line is now down I have begun a script and a goal, thank you for that link, I realise after the many many months of me being here I have appeared 'trollish' and strange but I have slowly become accustom to how things work around here, I will not disappoint you.
    All looks and no function? If you're planning to do that, why not put the only weapons on turrets (if you even have any) and have them manned? Just a passerby's thoughts, not sure if that's been done before in a series.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Better yet, make the whole thing mainly work off of internally docked power tanks so you can have engine rooms.

Reaction score
    I have not yet done the main ship yet, but that does sound like a really good idea, could I get a link or description on how to do a internally docked power system.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sure, I'll PM some screenshots when I get the chance. It's basically ships with power supply beams that supply power to a main ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You're doing a youtube serie?
    Great! I hope you have a nice plot in mind. I like the idea of two people trapped with an IA (The IA will control the pod right?)
    Can be very fun, try to focus on dialogues quality!

I put all my faith in your incoming serie ^^
    If you want it you can have my most "esthetic" ship, even if it's quite focused on functionnality (has OK systems)

From top:

From back:

From front:

Minimalist cabin with health and storage:

Cockpit with lights on:

You can remove the swiss cross if you need or do any modifications for your scenario

I dunno what to upload to make it available to you. Tell me if you want it

Reaction score
    Thank you all for the help, the plot will be focused on dialogue and the show will be a mix of StarGate Universe and Red Dwarf with my own style.