Lifeforms...

Reaction score
    Hi everybody,

About lifeforms, we were talking with friends that it would be really great to found different hostile lifeforms on planets and stations (i don't know if it's already planed or not ^^)

But for ideas that's what we talked about :

Ice planets : Kind of extraterrestrial spider, icy spiders, wich can climb on walls and attack the players when the daytime an stick on the players to do dammages. Capability -> Tank/DoT

Alien planets (purple) : A flying thing wich attack players at the night and in the dark areas (like the monsters of the movie "pitch black". Capability -> Speed/Fly

Desert planets : Worms who attack players when walking on sand, dig worm hole under the surface in the sand etc. Capability -> Dig in sand/Heavy dammage

Mars style planets : Something mixed between a dog and a rat. Capability -> Ultra speed/Knockback on hit

Earth style planets : Pirates base with pirates with guns ;) (and the same in pirates stations for defending the chests would be great and make the plunder harder)

Ok that's all, and it's just suggestions... i don't know if it's difficult to do so.

Thanks for reading =P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If they were to make a worm type of monter then I guess that would be on of the easiest to make since it would be made out of cubes. I think there should be some sort of machine type of enemies like the Borg or like the Reapers.

Reaction score
    Some life would be awesome. I\'d like more reasons to visit and live on planets, this would be perfect.

Also, i like the worm idea. And, i think someone mentioned the reapers before, wich made me think they could be a third npc faction. More intelligent than the regular alien/animal AI\'s but less than a pirate. That also makes me think there should be individual Pirates and Traders, and they should own planets, with not just the ships flying around, but actual characters walking around.