Liberty Dreadnought

Reaction score

Full ship structure / shape have been completed

Lenght: 477m Height:11m width 89m

To do:

Systems [Currently working on]

Reaction score
    Living quarters Update

So today I wanna take you to the living quarters.

This Is the hallway to the living quarters, it got a nice blue rug for the officers. the enlisted have to deal with the rough metal floorpanels though. The Elevator leads up to the 2nd floor where there are located extra rooms.

This is an example of a typical officer cabin. it got the nice blue rug matching the sheets of the double bed. a roomy closet 2 tables 1 chair and a widescreen. And last but not least a good view of endless space.

This picture shows the enlisted sleeping quarters, filled to the rim with bunk beds. There\'s not alot of personal space but they do atleast have a personal locker and a small table embedded into the wall.(as shown on 2nd picture)

The final picture shows the elevator system that the ship use. Its bassed on plexdoors as platforms. The red leaver will open the doors below you and the yellow will open up the doors above you. this way you can easily hold down the jump button and just pan your mouse left to right to esily open and close the doors as you jump up. this is actually faster then free floating.

The ship can currently house 56 personal and with the plans of expanding with a 2nd sleeping quarters for enlisted, which would rais the number to 88.

Reaction score
    The kitchen area on a Liberty Dreadnought is much like the one found on the siege cruiser. (warning; opening the fridge may cause eye damage)

The canteen in itself is much larger though.

This is the hall leading to the sleeping quarters. it is also used for relaxing with friends after a long day in the engine room.

This is also where you can find the coke automat and the water dispenser.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    That interior looks epic and if you add some detail on the outside it can easily be an awesome ship :D Keep up the great work.

Reaction score
    thank you, the things that I have shown you up to now is some of the least interesting areas that will be in the ship. and yes I do plan on doing some textureing work on the outside, what I really want is a blue metalic look, but the blue hull is just to bright I think. I might try to use amcs as hull plates but if it doesn\'t look right then I guess I have to stick with grays and blacks. There won\'t be add\'ed more features to the outside though, no extra plating or viewing areas and what not, only texture and small indents will be added.

Speaking about interesting interior Btw. I want to show the hangar. The hangar is one of two rooms that have been made as they look in freelancer (those are also the only 2 rooms shown). The Hangar can only fit one ship, but that seems about right, since it\'s a battleship and not a carrier.

Hangar features: light indents, large doors leading into the ship, generator, hangar door wheels aswell as a detailed plexdoor, ripped walls for her pleasure.

The docked ship is a Liberty LZF-6364 Patriot Light Fighter

Reaction score
    Alright so I have made a test of the Texturing style I think I\'ll be using.

thoughts and ideas are very welcome

Reaction score
    Here is how the Hull turned out to look. The turrets are also made after the ones found ingame there are 2 big sniper turrets 4 small shotguns 3 big shotguns and 2 small precision amc turrets.

Reaction score
    I plan to build my own variant at some point. It\'ll be fun to see how crap it\'ll look compared to this beauty!

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I call the Rheinland ships then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Been dreaming about making a 1:1 Sarissa class Outcast Battleship, pretty much since I heard about Starmade. This Dreadnought is spot on, friend. I\'ve got plans written up for a Battle-Razor about that scale, that\'s packed silly with D-1000 missiles.
    Flaming white ball o\' death, anyone?
    Congrats on a great build!

Reaction score
    thx for the nice words guys, this ship is more of a \"site seen\"/ RP ship then a effecient power house. It\'s full of rooms and awesome places, I\'m thinking about making a video showcasing all its features.

That said it can still give a good fight and it is very much so adviced to bring something big to take it down.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Discovery FL player, eh? :D
    I used to be with 81-S.