Less loot for pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Isn't it a bit too easy to get money and other stuff in this game? The only thing needed to do is just kill a pirate and you can get millions of credits from the parts, components and L4&5 minerals the pirate ship drops. (if it has any storage)

I got over 600 million credits from killing one pirate...

Reaction score
    I think there\'s no difference made between dirt blocks , flowers and L5 ores in pirate loot - because there are so many ore types , you are very likely to obtain valuable stuff. Even with loot probability and stack count reduced each by a tenth , you can still obtain millions from ores and costly ship blocks (or factories) very easily.

Loot value should decrease its odds of dropping (and how much there would be in a single stack) or perhaps pirates could use a loot table more related to what they would logically have looted (power cores , salvager beams)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'d generally would like loot to be adjusted based on what ship it is (once the game AI actually will categorize and differentiate between ships) and which faction it belongs to. Heavy fighters with cargos full of dirt and assorted industrial leftover ores aren\'t most immersive. I\'d suspect though this change would come with time.