Left and right click should be switched. Who's with me?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe I'm just too used to Minecraft. But it would be pretty convenient to change this control. Not interested in adapting to the controls, then going back to Minecraft and trying to get used to it again.

Reaction score
    meh i just have my mouse settings detect the active window and switch to match though i like starmades mouse config better then minecrafts

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I tried it and it only works in build-mode. Outside the ship it\'s still \"normal\".

Or it was the other way around. Whichever it is, it does not suffice. Oh well, early Alpha.

Reaction score
    how about you just change your mouse settings to left hand mouse? that should work. I think it would be very annoying though

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You could switch the primary and secondary click functions by yourself, but then you would suddenly fire weapons with the right mouse button, and that\'s just as bad. Or Schema could fix it, but that would upset those who have spent ages getting used to it. The solution: a control setting checkbox, \"inverse building left/right click\". Then everyone do as they please.