Leaving ship core puts me outside ship (0.09372)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here's the sment file of the partially completed ship. I left plenty of room in the cockpit but it still throws me out far to the left of it.

Very consistant.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I noticed that too, but mine was much tighter. I think that it just has very strict bounding checks for stuff and just makes absolutely sure it won\'t collide from any velocity it may or may not have. It does need to be improved, but it\'s not a deadly serious bug.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I noticed this too, it seemes more likely if your ship is not in the normal orientation.

Reaction score
    It does. Make sure you have a big wide open space around your core. I suggest putting your core in the ground, and then having another layer of blocks underneath that. Possibly 2 layers. That way it prevents you from spawning underneath, and you spawn on top of the core instead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unfortunately, I\'ve started a massive project and those changes are simply out of the question without restarting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve just built my MASSIVE double wing cruiser with all that sh*t and stuff but every time i exit it puts me about 10 - 100 m away from the ship BUT if i exit when the ship is next to a shop it puts me 400 - 1200m away OUT OF FRIKKING RENDER DISTANCE.... its starting to piss me off and i dont know how to fix it