Leanson's BS

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello my name is Leanson, I guess I give you all some confessions and give others some entertainment. My purpose is well to tell information that isn’t well known and well tell a story. This isn’t to flame or cause trouble so I hope others do the same.

The fall of CR (the first one) was really the first thing I was directly involved in and kind of set the tone of my experiences in SM. I was leader for a day and well a bit lost faction wise. I was looking at DFN, TE and other factions at the time, even some that was developing around the time like Void Templars. It was a little pm by someone who caught my attention and his promise for some fun and excitement. He didn’t build much, and he didn’t really go and fight people. He played SM differently than most would ever play it. But he expressed his want to chaos trouble and stir things up. So naturally I got curious and joined him.

From there I joined the Euro corp Syndicate. An American in a European named faction well wasn’t a big stretch for me, but anyways.. The Leader needed someone to run the faction, talk on server, kill people, and advance the faction. I was appointed and became second in charge. Mainly because I was the only public member of the faction, with the rest of the faction being spies planted in other factions. Ya it was a spy faction, with considerable pull, and low drag. From there I advanced my leaders will and advanced our faction. On the server there were several factions with ships up to 500k and up. Quickly forming a bond with these members I learned how to build big, and well I learned on my how some tricks on my own. When I showed a particular faction Leader named OZ, how to cloak and jam his 250k and up mass ship for 30 mins to an hour. He was over joyed and well, we killed people with it.

I did meet the Vaygr who moved to the server because apparently their alliance with the Brotherhood was just one of support and was arranged. The Vaygr was pulled from the Brotherhood, and their alliance because my faction leader wanted to form an alliance of our own. Now the Bortherhood didn’t like us after we stole the Vaygr from them, and kinda became anti Odium after that point.

After weeks on being on the server, and the vaygr well setting up shop and establishing themselves on the server, it was clear that the server was our domain. Given we were the server admins. Now I was, nuclear doughnut, oz, zorro, and other odium members. Now one quick thing I learned was zorro and all the other admins didn’t like people abusing their admin powers, this comes from his recent experiences with Nass and the admins on the server messing with them. This is old nass btw. So it was clear that what admin powers we have, we use it for the server and not well faction stuff. Now I made the mistake of well crashing the server several times messing around with ships with other faction… and well crashing into stuff. And people still haven’t gotten over me teleporting the whole Vaygr base into another base…

I did learn a lot from my Faction leader, as he showed me the power of bullshit and to misdirect people with such profound bullshit that you can’t help but to believe. When he said that he was the one that caused the CR base to be captured, and that he was the one behind Bradley.. It’s a hard pill to shallow, well just because it easy to take credit for stuff once it already happened. Now I tend to believe he influence Bradley and his actions lol. Now he did invite the DFN to the server so we could go to war with them. We didn’t tell them we were going to war with them, but I kinda did them a favor and build their base and stuff to help them get started. Which is kinda funny I worked with FD to build his base that I was going to destroy, and for that I did a good job, as I didn’t put a back door or add a weak point.

My Faction leader also shown me that members of other faction tend to go to him, or ridik would seek out members that well want change in their faction. They were recruited because they were willing to do stuff to stir things up in their faction. Now you have spies working with spies that didn’t know other spies in their faction.

My Faction leader used these spies to as he put it, bring chaos. Which was good I think because well the game needed more, back then the game lacked a lot of content, and for that my faction leader created the faction content and enemy that the game needed to stir things up.
    If I have time I will tell more, haha lots to cover.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hello my name is Leanson, I guess I give you all some confessions and give others some entertainment. My purpose is well to tell information that isn’t well known and well tell a story. This isn’t to flame or cause trouble so I hope others do the same.

The fall of CR (the first one) was really the first thing I was directly involved in and kind of set the tone of my experiences in SM. I was leader for a day and well a bit lost faction wise. I was looking at DFN, TE and other factions at the time, even some that was developing around the time like Void Templars. It was a little pm by someone who caught my attention and his promise for some fun and excitement. He didn’t build much, and he didn’t really go and fight people. He played SM differently than most would ever play it. But he expressed his want to chaos trouble and stir things up. So naturally I got curious and joined him.

From there I joined the Euro corp Syndicate. An American in a European named faction well wasn’t a big stretch for me, but anyways.. The Leader needed someone to run the faction, talk on server, kill people, and advance the faction. I was appointed and became second in charge. Mainly because I was the only public member of the faction, with the rest of the faction being spies planted in other factions. Ya it was a spy faction, with considerable pull, and low drag. From there I advanced my leaders will and advanced our faction. On the server there were several factions with ships up to 500k and up. Quickly forming a bond with these members I learned how to build big, and well I learned on my how some tricks on my own. When I showed a particular faction Leader named OZ, how to cloak and jam his 250k and up mass ship for 30 mins to an hour. He was over joyed and well, we killed people with it.

I did meet the Vaygr who moved to the server because apparently their alliance with the Brotherhood was just one of support and was arranged. The Vaygr was pulled from the Brotherhood, and their alliance because my faction leader wanted to form an alliance of our own. Now the Bortherhood didn’t like us after we stole the Vaygr from them, and kinda became anti Odium after that point.

After weeks on being on the server, and the vaygr well setting up shop and establishing themselves on the server, it was clear that the server was our domain. Given we were the server admins. Now I was, nuclear doughnut, oz, zorro, and other odium members. Now one quick thing I learned was zorro and all the other admins didn’t like people abusing their admin powers, this comes from his recent experiences with Nass and the admins on the server messing with them. This is old nass btw. So it was clear that what admin powers we have, we use it for the server and not well faction stuff. Now I made the mistake of well crashing the server several times messing around with ships with other faction… and well crashing into stuff. And people still haven’t gotten over me teleporting the whole Vaygr base into another base…

I did learn a lot from my Faction leader, as he showed me the power of bullshit and to misdirect people with such profound bullshit that you can’t help but to believe. When he said that he was the one that caused the CR base to be captured, and that he was the one behind Bradley.. It’s a hard pill to shallow, well just because it easy to take credit for stuff once it already happened. Now I tend to believe he influence Bradley and his actions lol. Now he did invite the DFN to the server so we could go to war with them. We didn’t tell them we were going to war with them, but I kinda did them a favor and build their base and stuff to help them get started. Which is kinda funny I worked with FD to build his base that I was going to destroy, and for that I did a good job, as I didn’t put a back door or add a weak point.

My Faction leader also shown me that members of other faction tend to go to him, or ridik would seek out members that well want change in their faction. They were recruited because they were willing to do stuff to stir things up in their faction. Now you have spies working with spies that didn’t know other spies in their faction.

My Faction leader used these spies to as he put it, bring chaos. Which was good I think because well the game needed more, back then the game lacked a lot of content, and for that my faction leader created the faction content and enemy that the game needed to stir things up.
    If I have time I will tell more, haha lots to cover.
    When exactly did the chaos become unconstrained though?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When exactly did the chaos become unconstrained though?
    The chaos which was structured and relatively done with some effort. A good example was the chaos cause to RA and OBI. Getting Obi to admit defeat and to be left alone was a good milestone in the mist of chaos, and a good foot note too.
    The chaos became unconstrained and unfocused when my faction leader was not the leader of Odium. Which this was and has already been discussed about. Zorro focused more on server action, and military chaos. My leader focused on many sides. My leader did have a lot of checks to ensure that the chaos was controlled and it didn't get out of hand. I remember many times he denied me access to information to many TE and DFN bases for me to raid. Given I could have take them all, he though that it would be to much.

Now when Blackhawk did become temp Odium leader I did see a sharp increase in unconstrained chaos. Which was ok by me because the alliance had to get a new blood and jumpstart. One thing I found is that when there is chaos there is order to try and control it. Either by its members or well at times other factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The chaos which was structured and relatively done with some effort. A good example was the chaos cause to RA and OBI. Getting Obi to admit defeat and to be left alone was a good milestone in the mist of chaos, and a good foot note too.
    The chaos became unconstrained and unfocused when my faction leader was not the leader of Odium. Which this was and has already been discussed about. Zorro focused more on server action, and military chaos. My leader focused on many sides. My leader did have a lot of checks to ensure that the chaos was controlled and it didn't get out of hand. I remember many times he denied me access to information to many TE and DFN bases for me to raid. Given I could have take them all, he though that it would be to much.

Now when Blackhawk did become temp Odium leader I did see a sharp increase in unconstrained chaos. Which was ok by me because the alliance had to get a new blood and jumpstart. One thing I found is that when there is chaos there is order to try and control it. Either by its members or well at times other factions.
    When did I admit defeat?

I attempted to pretend to shut down the RA to get rid of spais, then I got it back up. I was able to stop ridik by closing my faction to become an official star wars themed server (which was my true intention but I was too much of a dingus then). The reason I closed it is because I knew GMT was "spying" for ridik. So he didn't get the complete chaos he wanted.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When did I admit defeat?

I attempted to pretend to shut down the RA to get rid of spais, then I got it back up. I was able to stop ridik by closing my faction to become an official star wars themed server (which was my true intention but I was too much of a dingus then). The reason I closed it is because I knew GMT was "spying" for ridik. So he didn't get the complete chaos he wanted.
    I know Obi, and I was referring to what I remember. It was in the past. My point being ridik used people like GMT and others to cause chaos inside of their own faction, for different reasons and etc. I think my faction leaders intention wasn't complete chaos, just to mess things up. lol Ya back then you were to much of a dingus then, which is why you were a good target because of the reaction and actions you took. Which sounds a little bad, but hey Odium.... I still think you should have listed your faction as a server lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ridik didn't collapse the CR, It collapsed cuz cirda didn't agree with the "brutal" tactics I employed to drive Bikial off the server. We had an argument, he left and I did soon after my right hand man was gone.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ridik didn't collapse the CR, It collapsed cuz cirda didn't agree with the "brutal" tactics I employed to drive Bikial off the server. We had an argument, he left and I did soon after my right hand man was gone.
    Who said that Two, I specifically said he tried to lay claim that he was responsible for the destruction of the base, as it was captured and then well assimilated. He told me he wanted to inspire the old CR members to come back and unite again, to rally together if you will. But I didn't really buy it lol.