LCB Starmade Hardcore

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The story of the little ship that dreamed.
    UndeadPotato said:
    Today we retire our first ship. Here's the story why:

I decided that my starter ship was in poor shape, and wouldn't be service us much longer. I had no idea how true that would be. I asked CyberTao what some of the main resources would be needed to create another of his salvage corvettes, and set out to our claimed space.

On the way there, I ran into a pirate station. I sustained damage to my cargo hold, the jump drive module area, and power capacitors, before jumping away (the pd turrets were destroyed in an earlier expedition). I proceeded to mine for four hours to get some needed materials.

On the way back, yet another pirate station. This one cost me part of an engine and increased damage to the jump drive module area. However I escaped from that too. Several jumps went by smoothly, then they didn't. It was a third pirate station, with a wave of ships.

Frantically trying to charge and protect the cargo, I adjusted the ship position so that damage wouldn't hit the storage modules. Instead, they hit worse places. I lost all of my armor hp, half of my other engine, the front rail docker, and the side of my hangar. Then a missile hit the core room, which lost me every single computer on my ship.

Miraculously, none of the cargo was touched, I had maintained the 133 m/s speed, and the pirates left me alone. I traveled over [REDACTED] on sublight engines to our base, bringing in a damaged husk, and [REDACTED].

Feel free to hop on and pay your respects to the ship by laughing at my incompetence, as we deserve. I will come on later and scrap it. This is why I don't get nice things.
    As additional Backstory, be aware that this ship was also used for scouting, and ran into many stations before this final journey.

[Above is comparison to a less damaged starter shit]

RIP in Peace my little friend ;w;7​

Reactions: BDLS and Lecic

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    RIPIP ded server 2016-2016 o7
    Hope when the game get a lot more developed something like this can come around again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It is with a heavy "meh" I announce the closure of LCB.

Starting off strong, interest rapidly dwindled for LCB. I apologize to the current (2) players, but it's not enough to have me bother to continue to administrate it all and fix stuff when updates break the custom config every time. Perhaps if Starmade becomes popular in the future & the passion the restored, LCB will return again. Until then...farewell, starfriends.

S-STUPID FACTORIO!

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Fek

Well Bids thanks for at lest trying to drag this game out of the crapper.

Damn you all and your puss-ass shields. RIP competitive starmade that never was.