Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I just started playing starmade and MrNature suggested this faction as a place to learn about building, so here I am. Id like to be an engineer, please. I dont know much about the game yet, but will do my best to learn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve just completed a rather large overhaul of the faction (don\'t worry, you still keep your classes, but you should read through it thoroughly), and we now need pilots, so suggest us to your friends or other StarMade contacts.

Reaction score
    I\'m thinking about joining as a pilot, i just have 2 questions:

1.How active is your faction? (I mean, i\'d like to spend a lot of time serving Lazarus)

2.What server should i join at?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve got a good number of active people, and we do our building on the NASS build server (which we admin), and we are on NASS main and Illusive.

Reaction score
    Username: Maxer3

Requested Class: Pilot

Why I want to join: I think that joining a big faction might help me get more fun from starmade

Short information about me: May not appear in game for long times. I\'m usually satisfied with the role of a soldier, not a commander.

Reaction score
    After talking to you personally, it was pretty clear that you would be an excellent addition to the Imperial Navy, and I am proud to welcome you to the Lazarus Imperium.

Welcome aboard, Pilot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Username: Forge_Meiser

requested class: Engineer/Guard

reason for joining: Multiplayer can be tough going it alone. I would like to join so I would no longer be alone as well as share in the common interests.

Short Info: Likes to play sandbox. Strategizes. Very good at detailed construction (hence the name), favorite arsenal: lasers and high-yield explosives.

Reaction score
    Naturally, I discussed the application with you personally before you ever posted it on the thread, so accepting it is just tying the knot.

Fidem et Regimine.

Welcome to the Imperium.

Reaction score
    As a large majority of you may know, my ability to play StarMade was completely destroyed in every manner with the advent of some technical issues on this computer. Nonetheless, I continued to bring this faction to prosperity and growth from behind the curtains, controlling it\'s momentum through the ropes, and thanks to all of the absolutely fantastic members of the Imperium. I am constantly impressed to no end by the loyalty of our members, and I am no more to thank than every single one of you for the constant survival and growth of the Lazarus Imperium as a major faction. Leaders are only as powerful as the members that follow them, and you all have given the Imperium quite some power indeed.

However, the days of me being stuck working the gears in a seat distant from the field are officially over. My technical issues have been completely fixed, and after close to a month, I will again be able to return to the open field that are the servers we build and operate on. I plan to personally see the fruit of ambition that created this Imperium, and I see it as an excellent sign, as the repair of my system occured only days after I reformed the New Lazarus into the more organized, and infinitely more stable Lazarus Imperium that we are.

The Lazarus Imperium is truly entering a new era. As our military strength grows, we will expand. But, as always, we will retrain neutrality. Speak softly, but carry a big stick, as some would say. The Lazarus Imperium has sat fairly idle, and for good reason, focusing on stabilizing it\'s own early formation. And now that Officers and Admirals begin to rise, so will our presence.

I press all of the members of the Imperium to strive for success. I support initiative. Feel free to voice your opinion, either in this thread or in a message to myself, personally. I believe in fostering active, loyal members who partake in every level of a faction over members.

Let\'s the Age of Growth be a fantastic era for this Imperium. One that is remembered for truly establishing the Lazarus Imperium\'s place among the greater powers. But, unlike so many, let\'s do it with structure. We do not charge through the stars with fire, but prefer to reach glory through politics, industry, and tactical military operations. Where we can, we engage in peace and with upmost respect. And even where we cant, we attempt to keep war clean, well planned and short-lived, not wanting to spur uneccessary carnage and truly invoke the force of the Armada. Let us be known for our fantastic presence and reputation, in both politics, and tactics, and our loyalty to the faction.

Fidem et Regimine

Reaction score
    Username- Mageypoo

Requested class- Shipbuilder

Why I want to join- I need someone to shoot drones at.

About Meee- Supafan of Ethoslab

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Username: WolfChild

Requested Class: Builder, unless you want a pilot who can\'t take down three Isanth\'s with a 2000 mass ship.

Why I want to join: Because it sounds like a well-structured faction, with exactly whatI\'m looking for.

Short information about me: I am the Wolve\'s Child. Yet somehow I have the intelligence to build particle cannons and power generators that don\'t use fuel... Strange, I know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: ghostrider2539

Requested class: scavenger

Reason: i want to expand the Empire and destroy the enemys of the empire

Description: i played minecraft for a long while and just started playing starmade a little time ago. I can tell the value of items and can fly ok but, the Empire will be a great oppritunity for me

Recommended by BearishMushroom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Requested Class: Miner

Why I want to join: I recieved an invitation to apply form BearishMushroom and after reading you faction policies, I would very much appreciate a membership, even a trial, amongst your ranks. I would be most useful as a miner to begin as I have a lot of spare time but not so much experience with this game, Once I gain neccessary experience I would be more than happy to fulfil other roles.

Short information about me: 26 year old male, A lot of free time, basically all my time is free other than when I\'m Writing music. Very easy going and friendly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: My username is MrBoomupu.

Requested Class: I would like to join and become a scrapper!

Why I want to join: I would like to join becasue I think it would enhance my gaming experience. I have played this previouselly and I have always been alone. I think it would be much for fun and rewarding to become part of a wellstructured groop such as The Lazarus Imperium!

Short information about me: I am 14 years old. I have been playing for a very short amount of time but I am having tuns of fun! I think that I would fit best in the scrapping area because that is what I am generally best at. My parents are divorced so I would only ba able to get on about 50% of the time but I can assure you that I will give the Imperium my all!

Reaction score
    Username: DJ-Col7

Requested Class: Enginner

Why I want to join: Can achive more in a unit than as a single person

Short information about me: Mainly a support unit/builder. My motto is function before form, anything that has form but doesnt work is ugly.

I can fight but have never been one for the front lines regardless of game, rather choosing to stay back and heal and support my allies so they can do more damage. To me thats my victory.

Reaction score
    well i cant give you the papers but thanks for joining and all of you will most likely be executed