Lazarus Dynamics Fleet

Reaction score
    Ibe been slowly building a small fleet, and I am rather proud of it, so I thought Id show it off. It is nothing impressive, and by no means a mega-build. Just something Im proud of.

First off is the Lazarus frigate. It is a multi-purpose ship with salvaging capabilities and offensive weapons. It features 4 16 block long salvaging cannons and 4 16 block long anti-matter cannons. I don't have the exact stats for them on hand, but they are damage focused.

This is my "first" ship, made right after playing with the spawn parts and learning about salvaging and whatnot. I have since overhauled it with Hardened Hull blocks.

Next we have my second love. I saw a design for a ship power core, I decided to use it and make a bigger ship. I call this one the Ikorus (I know its spelled "icarus").

This ship features a main core, 32 blocks long, consisting of 25 columns of anti-matter cannons. It has about 23,000 e/sec and about 20,000 shields. It also has 2 docking ports on eather side atop the side engines, and 3 turret ports. Currently it only has one mounted turret.

I also have a salvaging frigate, but I have no pictures of it at this time.

Thanks for taking a look at my ships. I will post the frigate and my space port when I have time to get pictures.