L'Aventurier Errant (Errant Venture) A high class battleship.

Reaction score
    Hi! I'm here to introduce my new ship, a Mass Effect / Star Wars inspired ship, I'm not goind to communicate the stats, but, know she's 180m length, have a 1 000 000 + shield, and a lot of firepower.

Oh, and she go up to 350 max speed, so pretty decent beast.

The interior is complete, and fully fonctionnal.

(Not even half of the interior is featured)

Yeah, a lot of screenshot, too much to talk about each one, so just ask me some questions and I'll answer them. =D

Fly safe!

Reaction score
    Yeah ! Gaeus Powa ! Very good work , and to have visit , I can say it .

The next time , I will take the whole ship in hostage :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The interior looks great. The exterior, well, not so much. The lines look awkward. The neck isn\'t blended into the body. The turrets on the engines should be mounted on the middle of the pods, not the front.

The paint job looks like it was switched halfway through. There isn\'t any indication that black was part of the color scheme on the neck, or any indication that white was part of the color scheme on the body or wings.

Reaction score
    I really don\'t k,ow how or why, but now I know exactly what to do to fit perfectly the neck into the body.

And the color scheme, the idea was a full black ship who has been partially paint in white/blue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is absolutely no way that this design has \"borrowed\" any content from the Normandy from Mass Effect.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Can you even read? He said it was \"Inspired\" by Mass Effect and Starwars., this does not mean he has to copy any parts of the normandy.

Reaction score
    Actually the original project was an 1:1 Scale Normandy, so I started by the inside. And when I started the hull... guess what! The Normandy SR2 is a Tardis! Interior absolutely does not fit exterior...

Reaction score
    And to continue about the design, when I saw it was impossible to realise the SR2 with both the good inside and the good outside, I try to make the outside look like a Bird of prey.