latest update breaks authentication system

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems pretty hit or miss. I found that for my own server simply deleting my saved uplink login and reloging/saving fixed that issue, but it\'s still happening on other servers... usually in conjunction with people trying to upload modified blueprints. Most notibly that damned BattlestarGalactica_v2 ship. People have been spamming servers with that crap all day and night, causing crashes, and right after the cliant and/or server crashes that\'s when the EOFExceptions seem to happen the most frequently.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server crashes or freezes for one reason or another and the people who terminate their client or whose client terminates itself will remain in the server as a ghost, indefinately. Most of the time you can spot a ghost by pressing tab and noting that they have 0 ping. Problem has been plaguing me for the past couple days and should be fixed ASAP. I just went to several servers and all of them had 10+ characters with 0 ping and one of them had the entire server ghosted, with me being the only one actually in the game with 30+ people on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Works sometimes. Until it stops working. At which point I cannot log in, at all. Often times for hours or more. Until the server either cycles through or resets or does whatever it is that apparently fixes it.