Bug Latest Devbuild Crash

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Can't even get into a single player world and the dev server appears to be dead at the moment.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but the title describes exactly what happens, so I assume it's ok to simply append the latest dev build crash reports...

build 20160704_062850 crashes on java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

EDIT:
    Code:
    $ /lib/libc.so.6
    GNU C Library (Gentoo 2.22-r4 p13) stable release version 2.22, by Roland McGrath et al.

$ gconftool-2 --version

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    which is very non descriptive of your problem ;)

maybe Auburn wants to look at that logfile .. for another random linux build not working with the game.
    is it possible to cover them all ? how many are there ?

Reaction score
    which is very non descriptive of your problem ;)

maybe Auburn wants to look at that logfile
    There's not much else to say... Starmade launches and aborts before it even gets to create a window.
    The log file is all there is, not even graphcisinfo, the server.log is created but empty, and considering the recent addition of native libraries requiring specific versions of system libraries, I included the version info of the two that appeared to be problematic.

another random linux build not working with the game.
    is it possible to cover them all ? how many are there ?
    I don't think so, there is no such thing as a "standard linux build"... even a "standard distribution" is a far fetched concept.

I am happy to supply any more detailed information about my random linux build if the bug hunters let me know what they require.
    [doublepost=1467647025,1467644805][/doublepost]I tried the previous dev builds for science, build 20160629_154607 is the last one that launches correctly.

Auburn

Game Developer
    Reaction score
    The current dev builds will only work on windows 64 bit, this should be fixed very soon. Sorry about that.