Land Vehicals

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Buggys for exploaration, tanks for assulats and maybe even mechs?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is an excellent idea. If simple motorized wheels were implemented in build mode, this could be easily achieved! As it is, I guess simple hover-craft could be made, but they would be clumsy with the current way building is. I mean, it\'s meant for star exploration! I agree though. This idea kinda rocks.

There are certain advantages, I imagine. For instance, moving from point A to point B on a planet could be very clumsy with a space craft, and could be too slow on foot!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you don\'t mind a bumpy ride...

Some small shuttle with an angled and (Purely for lore) reinforced front, some thrusters a the back to move but not enough to get off the planet (so if it\'s small... i think 1 is already too strong not to take off), drive it on the surface and boom, voilà. Sure, the ride will be rough though. But hey, if you wanted a smooth ride, you\'d have flied, right??

Reaction score
    This has already been suggested and Schema himself answered this question. Please do a basic forum search before you post a new topic.

Secondly , land vehicles are currently possible anyway. Use your imagination.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"Secondly , land vehicles are currently possible anyway. Use your imagination.\"
    -Stakhanov

Yes. Just because it doesn\'t have wheels doesn\'t mean it\'s not a land vehicule.