Lack of credits

Reaction score
    Hello

Since 0.0939 update : personal shops, we -and more specifically newcomers- have to face a huge issue : lack of credits.

Shops now have only 2.000.000 credit. If I want to buy myself a decent ship for PVP purpose, I need to spend a lot more than 2.000.000 (~200-300M). I let you guess how many shops i have to visit in order to buy a huge ship (2.000.000 + 2.000.000 + 2.000.000 + etc ...), knowing this amount of credits will disappear FOREVER.

In our opinion, the StarMade economy went from a board to another, and we may need to rebalance the whole thing before every shop is empty and money totally disappears from servers (and so may players).

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    Indeed, the lack of money on the servers starts to appear and could pose a very big problem very quickly for some of them.

The shops should have more basic credits and receive more of the Trading Guild when it comes refuel shops.

(I\'m sorry for the bad English but I\'m French)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t see that there\'s much of a problem here. I mean, if the stores have a maximum number of possible credits, and any more dissapear (as the OP implies. I was unaware of this myself) then that should certainly be changed. However, consider that making it harder to get massive ships might have been intentional. If it wasn\'t, it should have been.

In addition, I must agree with praecursor: Trade guild ships should restock the shop\'s credit stores. I think it would also be nice to see them restock items themselves, but that would need some work before it could happen on any large scale.

Reaction score
    The problem is that Trade Guild ships currently are borked and never fly to drained shops. In fact they don\'t move around at all. There should at least be an option in the server config file to turn on infinite credits for Trader shops again. That way it\'s left up to the server\'s admins.