Klaxxan Imperial Cruiser

Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0008.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png starmade-screenshot-0000.png This is the ship I've been currently working on. I suck at interiors and i was wondering if anyone would like to redo the interior for me. And before you ask, Yes the ship is inspired by a modern day naval destroyer.

The ship includes landing lights for the hangar/landing pad, moving radar array, flashing position lights, jump drive, many conventional turrets, one large missile launcher turret, and space inside the hull for one recon/ support fighter.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Quick note. Your image is broken.

Reaction score
    Im creating a Corvette class star ship for the next line of war ships in the Klaxxian Fleet

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Holy shit, loving the way you've done the '2', so simple but so cool :O Oh, the rest of the ship is sweet too :P

Reaction score
    Holy shit, loving the way you've done the '2', so simple but so cool :O Oh, the rest of the ship is sweet too :p
    Thanks, Like i said this ship was inspired by a modern day naval destroyer. I thought the 2 would look more militaristic.

Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0003.png
    This is the hangar of the ship, i'm nearly done the interior, and as you can see it has room for one fighter/ recon scout.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Uh oh

Your using a docker instead of rails. The rails are going to replace dockers as the dockers are really old and soon deprecated.