Kinetic Meele Weapons

Reaction score
    So, we all having the docking turret thingy and i tought ''What if we can make a ship-part where it has meele capabiltiies using the docking movement'' aka, lets say we have a ship, a large, frontal-bulky ship with mechanical tentacles docked in 6 points onto the front-part of it, the tentacles chould move to dish-out meele kinetic damage, or maybe make em laser-tipped to cut trought shield better.

In a nutshell: Im suggesting close-combat capabilities for ships ( also whould give a use for the bobby AI, since you whould be able to make em control the apendices your ship has )

What you guys think :P ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lag! Right now there needs to be alot of Collision Detection advancements for that to work. Running moderate size ships together causes lags as is.. imagine what would happen once a 25,000 Mass ship\'s secondary weapon was quad ramming pikes?

Don\'t get me wrong, I like the idea so much that if it is added, I will be quick to make several 550 mass cloaked ships who\'s main weapon are blades to crush ships who never knew I was there XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    250,000 ramming ships aren\'t likely because you can\'t turn as fast.