Killa's Random Thread

Reaction score
    Welcome to Aesir Industries, the place where I create all my ships. Here I will try and keep the thread updated with my various Star Wars inspired ships.

If anyone eventually wants one of the shells, let me know and I will upload them.

Most of the ships are shells as I like to keep my options open depending on server rules or configs. Hopefully you guys enjoy them and provide some constructive criticism.

My latest build, the Eliminator Class Star Destroyer. This is by far my most favorite build as all of the parts of my old builds that I didn't like I improved on. Originally this ship started out as being a planned version 3 of my Imperiator build. As I got working on it, I decided to take different aspects from different ships, the end result I think came out very well. If I had to guess, I would say the ship is about 75% complete, unless I decide to create an interior.

I still need to finish the hanger, add some more detailing/coloring, and add in the grebble effect.
    My second most favorite build, that I decided to create a fully fleshed out interior that is quite extensive if I must say. The stock version comes in standard grey coloring. I never did get around to coloring the ship up. The ships boasts an incredible interior that features a command deck, enlisted and officer quarters, the Captain's room, a park, and various other nice rooms that may or may not have a place on a ship. Unfortunately I got impatient and never finished the interior before flying it around.

I really should get around to trying to get a better picture of it.
    This next ship is also one of my favorites. I got the inspiration to build and complete this ship as we needed a good cheap ship that could be mass produced for new faction members. The end result came out nicely I think. I like to think of this as my snub nosed ship, it's small but packs a punch. Also comes with a minimal interior completed. Again, she comes in standard grey coloring.
    Another ship that I really like how it came out. Makes me sad because I never did get around to completing it. I think I got distracted on a server and well... never got around to returning to the ship.
    And lastly I get to the various ships that I don't really care for now, or that didn't come out how I was hoping.

First up is one of my first ships I ever created. It was extremely small and I don't like the ratio of how the ship was built.

And here is a size comparison of my two other ships. The Venator was 1000m long, way to long to be functional, built entirely out of adv armor (way to heavy) and got scrapped shortly after this picture.
    The other ship was well, one of the first ships I built on a certain server. It wasn't bad, but I think I could have made the hull look a lot nicer.

Well that is all I have for now. As I dig up more pictures or take pictures of my other builds I will post them. Hopefully I can get some criticism on some do's and dont's.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Update on the Eliminator Class. The shell is just about complete. Maybe some more coloring on the bottom, but all that is left is to ad in greebling to the sides and the radar dishes on top. The interior work has been started and is about 75-80% complete. Systems work has also begun and is at about a 20-25% completion... She currently sports several decks with various rooms, two bridges, and on the offensive side, 6 impressive turbo lasers and 10 torpedoes.

Reaction score
    Captain's Log 3.28.83
    While exploring uncharted territory and adding planets to the Empire, the Huntress' heat dampners failed causing the engines to overheat. While this resulted in significant damage, the Huntress was able to limp back to the Imperial Docks for repairs.
    On a side note, now that NobleWatchmen is no longer I have lost significant work on this ship and the interiors. Hopefully someday I will be able to find a decent server to play on and continue these builds.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz