kikaha Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username kikaha

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I will be able to give around 5/6 hours per week to the council;

How long have you been playing StarMade? More than a year now, counting roughly 8 hours a day nearly every day during that year...

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I'm a builder. I also like to play survival, mostly on multiplayer.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am objective, well trying my best anyway, i listen well and can explain my opinions clearly.
    I'm also able to visualize the overall picture of a given situation quickly and fairly accurately so i can pinpoint what or where the problem is.

What are some of your weaknesses? Chocolate...

I have difficulties playing as a team member sometimes (ie; when tired...) I can but its an effort.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to represent some of the French community, its point of view on the game which is quite different in some aspects of the game from the English speaking community. I play on both english and french speaking servers (admin on the later) and can see differences in what players want to see in the game.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Mostly i bring the news from here to the french community i know, i play the dev, i report bugs when i find one, i post sometimes in community contents, i'm also trying myself at making videos although my editing skill near the zero absolut for now.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.