Khazzy Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Khazzy

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): CST (UTC-6)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Week days I'd be able to dadicate 4 - 5 hours a day after work but weekends I'd be able to dedicate the day to.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I started playing about a year ago for a small period and picked it back up at the beginning of this year and have been playing it ever since.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I tend to be both a miner and merchant in my own personal faction. I like to set up a main base on a planet and build massive stations dedicated as a neutral social zone for other players, giving them a shop that I renew, along with any new station features that come with each update like Warpgate Nexus and Shipyards. I like to supply other players and make deals to acquire what I need.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I've very observant on the community, while I've not been vocal, I watch what players post and what they want. I like to see all the suggestions, see what people are planning and whats all new. I've followed a lot of information about the Starmade universe and its community and I would love to be apart of its voice on the council.

What are some of your weaknesses? I have absolutely no history in the community, I've tended to just watch and learn from other people but I haven't been active, I want to change this soon. But because of this I have no backing or history in the community.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to voice what the people want, not just whats popular and whats topical but an overall observation of what the community as a whole wants and needs. I have my own ideas but I want to know more on what people want, I'm motivated by the idea of going forward and seeing every new step that comes in the Starmade community.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently its been all personal testing and experimenting but soon I will be finishing videos for Youtube to be informative about Starmade. I want to work on the Wiki to make it more informative and contain a good amount of information for new players to get started and old players to learn new things, the youtube videos would be simple and complex demonstrations of how mechanics and other things work within the game.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.