keptick Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username keptick

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT+5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? The same amount as I can commit in my current term, meaning a few hours per week or more if necessary. I have a lot of free time so this is flexible.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing starmade for more than two years now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Over my two years in starmade I have pretty much experienced everything there is. Ranging from creative building to lone wolf pirating, passing through factions and PvP servers.

I have an undeniable taste for PvP combat, especially when the odds are more or less equal.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Open minded, creative, patient, friendly (99% of the time).

What are some of your weaknesses? I talk too much at times. Punctuality isn't my forte either (but that doesn't really matter here).

What motivates you to become a council member? I'm already (or was, at the time of the election) a council member, and would like to continue helping this game grow into the amazing creation it has the potential to be!

How do you contribute to the community currently? I'm a council member. I also participate in discussion on the forum, servers and chat.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Inappropriate Behavior: Feb 5, 2015 (1 Warning Point)
    • Inappropriate Behavior: Jan 15, 2015 (1 Warning Point)
    • Inappropriate Behavior: Sep 26, 2014 (0 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.