Kelvin Timeline Excelsior [WIP]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay this is an ongoing build so stay with us as we continue to update the build.

Thanks goes to:
    Ehrehin Server Owner
    Treking Server Admin
    Doomed_Space Public Attache
    Thadius Faran Interior Work
    dustdragon Interior work and Wedging
    Starsculptor Turrets and Generators
    zynoa123 Exterior work and wedging

And Special thanks goes to: calamitySi my little bro for the model

without further due here is the KTE:

This build is an "as is" for a download got here Kelvin Timeline Excelsior WIP 4

Please leave positive comments only. Please leave the negative at the door.

[Note: Please no bashing Ehrehin on this post as he did not post this I did]

Last edited:

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Why have I never seen this design before? This is absolutely amazing! Well done.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bobby Bighoof
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Beautiful! I can really see the Vengeance influences. I'd love to see this compared side by side with my Excelsior when you've got a chance!

What are it's dimensions? Looks pretty big.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Righty then...

Please Positive comments only and keep in mind that this has just started. please leave the Negative at the door.
    No.

I hate it. It's just a less warship-y Vengeance painted white. It bears zero resemblance to an excelsior class beyond the name painted on the hull. Regardless, that's critisim for the guy who did the original model, whom you forgot to credit again USS Excelsior (Kelvin Timeline)

Oh, and you forgot your mirrors while building the nacelles. Sym mode and text don't mix well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    that's critisim for the guy who did the original model, whom you forgot to credit again USS Excelsior (Kelvin Timeline)
    While you may not like Ehrehin he is my Little bro. I will protect him, The Person calamitySi is one of my brothers user names and while you hate him. you forgot to Read the last thing below the pics "Please Positive comments only and keep in mind that this has just started. please leave the Negative at the door!"

That being said I will give my Bro props for making the model and having the courage to live stream. I may not agree with what you said but ppl have a right to an open opinion as long as they don't make an ass of themselves.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Kinda surprised that Rimmie remembers all the way back to then. That was so long ago...

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Will you have enough space for systems?
    Looks awfully cramped, good luck with the beautiful ship hull btw. Very good looking.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Righty then...

No.

I hate it. It's just a less warship-y Vengeance painted white. It bears zero resemblance to an excelsior class beyond the name painted on the hull. Regardless, that's critisim for the guy who did the original model, whom you forgot to credit again USS Excelsior (Kelvin Timeline)

Oh, and you forgot your mirrors while building the nacelles. Sym mode and text don't mix well.

First let me say good job at doing exactly what your good at

I personally don’t see why any of these guys who work hard every day to continue to produce flawless model renders would continue to fight against the wonderful smear tactics deployed by the pro forums users here, but they do and my hats off to them for continuing the good fight.

This is a flawless render and awesome work good job on the blueprint. I hope its ability meets its love and attention to the detail.

Reaction score
    This is amazing work! I have go to say I'm a bit jealous of not only the star made in game model, but also the 3D model. Very well done!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    It looks like a Trek ship if it was in Anime.

I dunno if that actually exists, because I am not very knowledgeable of the fandom, but yeah, it has japanese elements like those sticks that trekies call thrusters with the angled armor plate on the top that only coveres a small section of the total tube.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

I dunno if that actually exists, because I am not very knowledgeable of the fandom, but yeah, it has japanese elements like those sticks that trekies call thrusters with the angled armor plate on the top that only coveres a small section of the total tube.
    LOL it is not a mix of anime. it is a Alternate Timeline Ship there for non canon.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    While you may not like Ehrehin he is my Little bro. I will protect him
    I didn't attack him. I just stated an opinion, with an observation based on history.

you forgot to Read the last thing below the pics "Please Positive comments only and keep in mind that this has just started. please leave the Negative at the door!"
    As I said, no.

All I did was provide an opinion on the ship. It's not an excelsior in anyway, followed by pointing out an error in the build.

First let me say good job at doing exactly what your good at

I personally don’t see why any of these guys who work hard every day to continue to produce flawless model renders would continue to fight against the wonderful smear tactics deployed by the pro forums users here, but they do and my hats off to them for continuing the good fight.

This is a flawless render and awesome work good job on the blueprint. I hope its ability meets its love and attention to the detail.

I dunno if that actually exists, because I am not very knowledgeable of the fandom, but yeah, it has japanese elements like those sticks that trekies call thrusters with the angled armor plate on the top that only covers a small section of the total tube.
    The sticks are referred to as Nacelles.

The armour plates are protecting the warp grill (the blue bits), the rest of the hull would be the armour for the rest of it.