Keep Linked Computers in the Hotbar (marked as unavailable)

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Let's say I have an ion effect system on my ship. I linked it to my ship's main gun to better get my enemy's shields down, but now that they are down I want to use it defensively. It's already bad enough that I can't automate that via logic (yet ;) ), but I also have to add the effect computer to hotbar again, since linking computers removes them from the hotbar. So instead of removing computers from the hotbar upon linking them they should be marked as currently unavailable, maybe by putting a red X over their icon.

Additionally, it should be possible to remove icons from the hotbar via drag & drop.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    kinda agree, but there should then be an option to check if you want that or not, if can imagine the frustration in a basic ship but if you go to gigantic ships with many systems, I'd rather have it not showing.

also added to your suggestion, a computer linked with logic should also be showable in the hotbar think of jumpdrive chargers activated by logic, most of the time I am too late with turning off my logic and I would jump too far.