Bug JVM crash difficulties

Reaction score
    For months now, I've been having issues with JVM crashes on startup. When I first downloaded the game, it worked fine for about 3 plays and then started crashing. I looked up the problem, and headed over to intel to grab the latest copy of the drivers. Said drivers refuse to install because I need a manufacturer specific version (Toshiba), and of course Toshiba's interface for finding drivers is completely broken. I finally get the proper drivers on my computer and installed, and then I restarted. Game opens, runs perfectly. I play for a bit and close it, and when I go back to open it again it's crashing once more. I grab the Starmade system checker and it informs me that my GPU (Dual Intel 4600s) is insufficient to play but other than that I am fine. Since the computer was almost brand new and I didn't buy that it was outdated already, I tried restarting, and the game worked for almost a day. Then, when I restarted the next morning, the game started once, then went back to crashing, and it hasn't worked since.

tl;dr: Apparently, the game only works based on the flip of a coin, and that coin is obnoxiously weighted towards "JVM crash".

-Version: 0.142b (Latest)

-Predictable state of the game: It doesn't work on any mode, or after a reinstall both from the installer and the zipped directory. The game is located in c:/Starmade/. It's also been tried in c:/SM, c:/putgameshere, and d:/myflashdrivestuff/myportableprograms/starmade.

-Make sure is reproducible: I truly wish this step was harder than it was.

-Intel card fixed: As mentioned earlier, I did download and install the latest version of drivers from Toshiba's website.

-Log dump: attached

Please help, I can never build my dream planet crushing doomship if I can't play the game.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Just out of curiosity: Does it work with one of the recent dev builds? (credentials: dev/dev)
    They contain an updated version of the LWJGL (that's where your crashes are happening).

Installation: Backup the StarMade directory somewhere, delete its contents and extract the archive into that directory. Start the game like you usually would.