justin114dl Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username justin114dl

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can put about 7-10 hours per week into council affairs.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing Starmade since it was first in pre-Steam release.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am mainly a builder that sticks to the lag free environment of single player.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I feel that I am a very easy going person that is pretty down to earth. I get along well with others and would be good to talk to if there are problems to be discussed. I'm imaginative and can think of ideas and mechanics to benefit the game and its players.

What are some of your weaknesses? I lack technical skills such as game design and coding. While I feel that I'm a good builder, I could definitely improve in my detailing aspects and learning how to complete builds.

What motivates you to become a council member? I'm mainly motivated because I see how the game is in its current state and I want to help it become the best game that it can possibly be. I also want to become more involved in the community and get to know some of its members better.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Mainly I contribute by building the odd ship and adding it to the content section. I also chat in the occasional private chat with groups of other builders and discuss game ideas with other players. I can also become more involved in the forum and contribute to discussions.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.