Just some ideas.

Reaction score
    Just thought I would throw out some ideas of things I would like to see in the game. Might add more later.

Storage Pull Settings:
    As far as I know, it is a big pain assigning items to pull through storage. I think it would be a big help if you could put items into a storage container, then have a button such as "Assign current items to pull" where it works like the assign all function, but only add the items currently in the container to the pull list.​

Assigning Storage to Ship:
    I do enjoy adventuring out to hunt pirates and salvage structures and asteroids, but I find myself needing to leave the ship after every kill so I can put items into storage to free up room for more. I would like to be able to assign a storage unit directly to my ship core, so anything picked up while flying the ship goes directly into that. (Also to work with my next point)​

Shop Quick Stocking:
    Would be nice to own and run a shop, but it becomes a hassle restocking them constantly from bandit loot by hand. I would like it if I could assign a docking module to a shop, then set storage units on my ship to restock when docked (of course with settings so it can be used will All, Allies, or Faction). So when I dock at my planet or station with a shop in it, it automatically pulls everything from the assigned storage and puts them into the shop.​

(side idea)
    Mobile Shops, Trader Module:
    Not much point running a shop if there is nobody to buy from it, and usually I will set up base a bit away from other players. Maybe there could be a separate shop module with less space, perhaps a limit to the types of items you can sell, perhaps using modules to increase the capacity, that can be put into a ship to create a mobile trader.
    (New)
    Ship Roles/Classes/Specializations:
    Depending on your ship's mass, if desired, you can pick a specialization to receive bonuses to match. For example, a Transport ship gets increased capacity of on-board storage units, as well as faster jump drive charge speed. And a Factory ship is able to use factory units, but has reduced speed and low damage.
    Think it would add a lot more diversity to the game.​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I believe the first one has been suggested before, but it is still desperately needed for the lazy.

But I love all of it, wonderful ideas.

Reaction score
    Well I wouldn't really say it's needed for the lazy, more like for most people in general since i already have set up storage systems with every single item listed to pull and I would much rather not waste that time again...