just my opinon on needed things

Reaction score
    i have a long list of tings i will like to see and a even longer of things i agree with but i have limited my self to make this wall of words readable and not a 3 week thing.

1. a better way to land on uneplored worlds

i like to eplore and laand on worlds for photos of ships landed or in orbit. -why all my big ships can land without landing on turents and have the trust to get back up- i will like some sort of cpu that will let you "land" by making you hover just above the planit serfise by the cpu useing the ships trusters aka this is my idea for stoping colison lag from my big ships landing.

2. my ftl travel

i think the sub space idea is good but the one with deamons not so much i like the limited time to a extent

i want a warp that drains power 4x of trusters has a minum mass to enter warp and drains shealds over time this way to forever warp you need lots and lots of both power and sheeld recharge and the faster you go the faster you loose shelds -speed being controled by the number of truster blocks you have and opon atack or loosing warp in eny way other then turning off the warp cpu makes the data value of the coils change making them from blue to red and leak a gass that disperses with time like the smoke efect with minecraft turches so you must replace the trusters by hand if you do something dum.

3. multi dockin/chain docking

its a dum idea but if dun i recamend a limit such as only turents can dock to docked ships and stuff thke that

4. some tractor beam or docking net to pull/move ships that you cant dock or swichched to

self eplanitory -only needs to work fro frendly/over heating ships.

5. some sort of beacon that lets peaple track you from far off -in a fracton it only lets your team see you so if your in truble thay can do this to get backup or leav thare ship and be able to use this to find it agen if if captured to let the team find whare the sip is -enamy ships that you dock two with stelth ships can use this to track big bad enamy ships if you can ever keep the ships clocked when you leave it

6, the plex cpu

some peaple me included want a way to close and open plex doors from the ships own cpu's

7. some sort of docking that wont take ships haveing docking units but rather a new tipe whare magentic blocks when active pull the same timpe of blocks on other ships together making it so the haches on ships can be used to dock big ships together with without 1000000s of enhansers and no way to control whare the ship points after conecton this will need to be less stable then normal docking so this tipe will only be used for meating up and maching ports to walk from one ship to another

this will need it to be changes in speed aka driving away or being bumped will disconect or being shot will disconect -the gravity will need to extend to overlap both ships when you dock like this or to conect them some whay

8. defence grids

a multi block thing that on statons planits or ships will make a sheald around the stuctor but unlike sheld despensers will go meny blocks away protecting ships near the ship or strutor with this sheald it will need to be qwite big so the big ships will only have it and little ones will jsut stay close to the big one to be safe

Reaction score
    I could mostly agree with the \"Plex CPU\",since controlling doors,and stuff from near your core would be such amazing improvement

Reaction score
    I think my way is simpler, and easier to impliment

Docking modules have a 1 slot inventory, that simply requires the sum of dimensions docking enhancers.

Sum of dimensions, means you\'d need to look at how high your ship is, how long, and how wide and then add all those number together.

sum of dimension = some of dimensions in enhancers WIN

and you could make a gui element to show players how many enhancers they need automagically, which would make life easier for everybody.