junk food in starmade plz :))

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    :)hi guys :) i like the game the way it is now but we need a food system, and speicifically junk food, because i like eating cheetos while playing starmade and i want to be able to eat cheetos in the real game too. i dont know if there are threads on this already but i thought it important that i share my insignificant opnino anyway instead of contributing to an already-active topic. i want schema to drop all the important core game mechanics he is working on and tend to my one ridiculous and rather pointless content suggestion so i can eat cheetos in starmade. ty! :D:D:D

btw here is a pic of a cheeto so u all know what it should look like::

This is a joke thread meant to poke fun at some of the ridiculous suggestion threads that proliferate this board. Play along with this and pretend it's serious for some good laughs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I like how you say "real game" as though this universe in which we are in is the virtual reality, not the other way round :P . Also if modding comes to full fruition, this would be easily made possible for those strange, but perfectly awesome, cravings for junk food we all have.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This is brilliant. We need more of these brilliant suggestions that can only make the game better. In the UK we call them wotsits. Perhaps that would be a better in game name for them :)

Reaction score
    We also need food enhancers, because this is such a cool mechanic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I can see how this could end badly under current design. Cheeto's as components in shield block blueprints anyone? Even if you had them, they should serve a function purpose. Can they heal you? Do they make you need to install a toilet block in your ship? Do I need a sink block to was my hands afterwards? What about a trash-can block to dispose of the bag? And were do they come from? Is this going to be a case of something off the wall block get picked to make those cheeto's blocks? Lastly can we place these blocks? A ship made of cheeto's with a 1 hp a block might sound bad in theory but practice its as useful as most other hull blocks in battle.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This thread lacks Kebabs. I am ashamed Planr. Do you not wish to feed angry bear?!