Jumpdrive?

Reaction score
    Hey there, still new here and learning the ropes. I was trying to add a jumpdrive to my ship. However no matter how many jumpmodoules I add, and how much power the ship has, nothing happens when I try to charge it, it just sits there, making no progress. I then just tried adding huge chunks (10*10*10) of jumpdrive modules to test it, and still.. nothing. The ship isnt HUGE, 35000 or so blocks.

I even googled around and found the spread sheet, which recommended 2000 jump, a number I've easily passed 10 fold in my test. The ship also has pleeenty of power, so I must be missing somethnig.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Are you sure that you have the jump modules linked to the jump drive?

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    screenshot?

How many jump modules are slaved to your jump computer? You dragged the computer into the hotbar yes? How much power storage and power regeneration does your ship have?

Reaction score
    You know what.... I'm an idiot. I just realized the promt said "left" mouse button, for some mysterious reason I've spent the last 3 days thinking it was teh right one. *facepalm* Neeevermind me, just making a fool of myself

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You know what.... I'm an idiot. I just realized the promt said "left" mouse button, for some mysterious reason I've spent the last 3 days thinking it was teh right one. *facepalm* Neeevermind me, just making a fool of myself
    Lol its fine. Glad you got it to work. Welcome to the StarMade community

Reaction score
    Thanks, so far I've only met friendkly people, which is a good sign of course. Hopefully my ship will be well recieved when I feel it's show-able enough :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks, so far I've only met friendkly people, which is a good sign of course. Hopefully my ship will be well recieved when I feel it's show-able enough :)
    Cool. Ill look forward to it. You can PM me or link it here when you get done. I'd like to take a look at it.

Reactions: mamastoast