Jump drive

Reaction score
    Hi, I have a noob problem, and couldn't find any other topic that talks about it: if there is please link me it, so that I can go check that out. Sorry any way if this is a repost.

The problem is: I can't jump drive. I tried connecting the core directly to the modules, since I previously arranged them Enterprise-kindaof-style. I tried to attach them some power modules.

The current state is that the icon of the jump drive remains greenish and holding the right mouse button won't charge anything.

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is warp modules linked to the warp drive? You set a sector in the navigation and then you press and hold left click

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The current state is that the icon of the jump drive remains greenish and holding the right mouse button won't charge anything.
    Hold the left mouse button to charge jump drives and fire them with the right mouse button when they finish charging.

If that isn't your problem:
    1. Ensure the jump drive isn't just immediately draining your power. They do have a big draw.
    1. Make sure you try charging them for awhile. A low ratio jump drive setup is slow to charge.

Hope that helps. :)

Reaction score
    I managed, thanks everyone.

The propt text that shows up when you 'do it wrong' doesn't say that you have to press both right and left mouse buttons.

It tells "hold right mouse button to charge" which is a bit misleading. This is a suggestion for the developers.

Thanks for this awesome game anyway, if you'll ever read this. :D