jstenholt Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username jstenholt

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): CMT -5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? As much as the job requires.

How long have you been playing StarMade? 2+ years.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like to build for factions who do not have a dedicated builder. Bring me the material and a vision and I will build. I prefer to use a more "industrial" or "terran" style, with an emphasis on good-looking interiors.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am able to sort, process, and analyze a large amount of information. I am extremely aware of most of the existing problems which the community has with Starmade, including a pretty thorough knowledge of what is (or is not) planned for those problems.

What are some of your weaknesses? I am very likely to become frustrated when suggestions are made without first using the forum search function. There are only so many times somebody can suggest shipyards, or complain about turrets not sharing shields, before my head explodes.

What motivates you to become a council member? I freaking love Starmade. From the moment I installed, looked around the universe, and realized the absolutely limitless potential that a voxel-based space building game offers, I have been hooked.

I believe in the Devs' abilities, and I believe they want to make the game I have been waiting my entire life for.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I read the forums daily, and contribute when I feel I can make a difference, or the thread warrants additional attention. I play Starmade dozens of hours per week and currently am the chief builder and second admin of TRAF's Sinister Society server. I also contribute ships when I believe I have created something special.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: Drakkart
    Status
    Not open for further replies.