JS-Technology

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    In all the lego console games there are Red Bricks and Gold Bricks. These are valuable and hard to find things and on one occasion they allowed you to build a ship.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In all the lego console games there are Red Bricks and Gold Bricks. These are valuable and hard to find things and on one occasion they allowed you to build a ship.
    Oh, you mean what I said about the red brick ship.
    I made a brick ship that is colored red, that has 15 million shields I use it to test out the firepower of all my the ships I upload. Sadly only two ships of mine can take out the shields, the masamune and the dreadnought destroyer. The rest needs tuning.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If the stats are as nice as the looks I have no doubt that it will. And I think I'll check out that server if it is as nice as it sounds.
    Don't worry about the stats worry about the price of the ship ;)
    My main goal is 17 million shields, and I'll add the weapons systems when the new update comes :)

Reactions: InnOcentPAnDa

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Jan reminds me of a 3d printer modeler machine as he build this, from a flat stencil surface, I've pondered whether or not he has been affected by the code of intelligent information sequences, but the design involved is quite breath taking to say the least.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Jan reminds me of a 3d printer modeler machine as he build this, from a flat stencil surface, I've pondered whether or not he has been affected by the code of intelligent information sequences, but the design involved is quite breath taking to say the least.
    Thanks :) its a honor coming from you. I have good friends and great teachers, happy to be playing on a server with you guys.

Reactions: InnOcentPAnDa