Jovian Imperium

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    THE JOVIAN IMPERIUM

OVERVIEW

The Jovian Imperium is an RP / storyline Faction based around two elements: A small number of Jovians and their belief in their god Chrinon “He whose hands have shaped what is” And a large groups of Humans and other aliens and their Zealous Veneration of the Jovians as the Chosen Ones of Chrinon (and by extention, Chrinon himself). Collectively this is the Jovian Imperium

The overall idea is to create an exciting faction that is easy for others to villify, a grand menace or large scale ‘opponent’ across any number of servers, while also being a haven for those who love to build and engage in more peaceful RP.

Because who doesnt want to Crusade for the Glory of Chrinon, to bring the Four Great Virtues to the unwashed masses, to crush the infidels who stand against the holy forces of He Whose Hands Have Shaped What Is

If this interests you, please, visit the website : http://jovianimperium.proboards.com/
    Applications are handled here, in the completely selfish effort to keep the threat bumped to the top of the factions page. Tell your friends!

Hallowed are the Jovians

~~~~~
    Application template for individuals
    Unless otherwise stated all information is that of your character. Information about you personally is of no great concern to me; even if you are under 18; it's the age you act that concerns me
    ~~~~~

Name : Your character's name
    In Game Name : your in game name, since it is sometimes different.
    Race : What race your character is
    Brief Description : A brief description of what your character looks like
    Brief History : A brief history of your character, this can be both in-game accomplishments or just a general history
    Preferred Server : Do you have a home server? This is important so that if you are the first convert to a new server we can add it to the list on the website and give you the proper permissions for a Sub-sector Magistrate

Do you wish to play a Jovian? If yes, please fill out the following, if not, ignore this section.
    Please describe your Jovian character : This can include your caste, keeping in mind the lore
    What noteworthy Augmetics does your Jovian have? : All Jovians have augmetics, what does yours have!
    Please Provide a brief history of your Jovian Character : What did you do before leaving the Homeworld?
    Do you acknowledge that as a Jovian Character, your old history and character will essentially be replaced until such a time that you leave the faction : Because they just won't mesh!
    Have you read and understand all the pertinent lore on the Website? : That's important, you're playing with my intellectual property, and must be worthy!
    Do you still want to join if for whatever reason you are denied being a Jovian? : I can understand if not.

Do you wish to play a Prior? If yes, please fill out the following, if not, ignore this section.
    Please provide some examples of some parables and stories about the four Great Virtues that you might tell people as a prior : Because that's your bread and butter right there.

~~~~~
    Application Template for Factions and other orginisations
    ~~~~~

Name of Faction : rather self-explanatory that one
    Member count at time of application : just out of curiosity
    Website / forum thread : So people can know who you are.
    Do you acknowledge and accept the burden of converting all your members to follow the four Great Virtues and the Emperor's orders : Failure to do so may result in puunishment.
    Preferred Server :

~~~~~

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Yes, alot of people will draw the Eve Parralell, what with the name Jovian and the genetic manipulation the similarly named Jovians of eve are known for.

This however, is actually inspired very loosely by an obscure little anime, where Earth's forces were defending against supposed aliens from Jupiter (Jovian planets refer to gas giants). The Jovians turn out to be humans, and actually very polite and even chivalrous toward their enemies.

Other influences include the enemies in the utterly fantastic game Gun Godz, the Eldar from Warhammer 40'000 and the Taiidan from Homeworld, among other things :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am awed about this faction and its history. I already envision this faction growing and becoming more powerful not just in military, but in friendship. I do wish this faction good wealth and fortune.

(Also, a friendly tip, to make the thread a bit shorter, you can add the Spoiler tabs. It might be easier for some people to read.)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Bad guys.

But polite bad guys.

I can agree.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This blows out of the water any faction lore ever created. YOU EVEN HAVE DRAWINGS FFS!!!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I am awed about this faction and its history. I already envision this faction growing and becoming more powerful not just in military, but in friendship. I do wish this faction good wealth and fortune.

(Also, a friendly tip, to make the thread a bit shorter, you can add the Spoiler tabs. It might be easier for some people to read.)
    Well, all these words (5000 of them) will eventually be moved somewhere more presentable and this thread will be given over to applications and expressions of interest.

Bad guys.

But polite bad guys.

I can agree.
    I am glad you can see the inspiration

This blows out of the water any faction lore ever created. YOU EVEN HAVE DRAWINGS FFS!!!
    The drawings are a result of a new art program I managed to get, which is amazing and makes it so easy!

Reactions: AdmiralGialAckbar00

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I must say there are quite a few quotes in here that relate to the Ori.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It's not a dissimilar concept, especially where the Ascension gates work into it.

Reaction score
    This. I like this. Where can I sign up?

Also, the anime you mention sounds very familiar... Martian Successor Nadesico?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Correct Akumaka, I'm working on the website today and then sign-ups will be on like donkey kong. So it won't be long :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I've got a good number of ships, but most of them are not refitted, the only retrofitted ship i have right now (sas new shields, we have yet to update on Tethys to the new version) is the titan; Ravenlord

Being an administrator on the server I never really had need for a supply of smaller ships.

Actually, I lie, I have the Pariah too, it's so little I forgot about it

Then there's a few ships that still need updates, some need re-skinning too to be suitable.

Sevastapol II

Sfiridiin

Eidolon

I can't eve remember what I called this one

and of course The Black, highest rated ship on the site.

As you see, some of them need to be adjusted with new colors, and most of these need new weapons. :)

Reaction score
    I've got a good number of ships, but most of them are not refitted, the only retrofitted ship i have right now (sas new shields, we have yet to update on Tethys to the new version) is the titan; Ravenlord

Being an administrator on the server I never really had need for a supply of smaller ships.

Actually, I lie, I have the Pariah too, it's so little I forgot about it

Then there's a few ships that still need updates, some need re-skinning too to be suitable.

Sevastapol II

Sfiridiin

Eidolon

I can't eve remember what I called this one

and of course The Black, highest rated ship on the site.

As you see, some of them need to be adjusted with new colors, and most of these need new weapons. :)
    Cool ships

What server are you based on?