jath Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username jath

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -7

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 5-10 hours

How long have you been playing StarMade? ~8-12 months. I can't recall when I first started playing, but my computer didn't handle Starmade at the time, and I stopped playing for a time until I got a new computer last year.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Primarily I set up events for other players to participate. I'm also an Admin on the Mushroom Fleet server, and run a twitch and YouTube Channel based on Starmade. When I just play the game, I primarily build and explore.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am well spoken and good at talk to people in a tactful manner.

I understand the game very well, and also understand real world physics and economics and how it relates to the game and the players.

What are some of your weaknesses? My dependence on caffeine. My desire to play video games rather than go do chores.

I asked some players what they thought on this question, they said:
    I forget to turn God mode off sometimes when I do a duel.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to be a part of and contribute to the Starmade community in a meaningful way, and believe that my creativity and knowledge will benefit the community in a positive way.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I tell everyone I know about the game, and I also make Starmade themed Youtube videos, including tournament videos and tutorials. I've also made comprehensive bug reports in the past, although I've slacked off on that a little bit lately.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: marathon_nut
    Status
    Not open for further replies.