-IXI REAPERS IXI- HUNTER 7 DAYS

Reaction score
    Based in Hunter-7-days, independently owned and operated server.
    http://www.hunters7days.com
    Server: 198.178.122.174:4242
    TS3: ts.hunters7days.com
    This is a Open World Server, Blueprints only purchasable with the raw materials

Code:
    [I][B]We are a purely militarized faction based in a Open-World server with centralized rank structure and uniformed ships. Each division provides it's own element to the Reapers and each it's own essential task. With different divisions we are sure we can accommodate whatever type of bloodlust you have. 

Fleet - You are a moving battlefield. Under your command you control the outcome of thousands of lives. From Cruisers to Battleships, you sport the Reaper logo and strike fear into the hearts of the enemies. You will be assigned with other fleet recruits and attend a 3 day course based on: Tactics, Command, and Resource Management. 

Aces - You are the frontline of the battlefield. The most agile tactician in the battlefield. Capable of dealing a devastating blow to even the greatest of ships with a small payload. This is not for the weak of heart and requires precision and skill. You will attend a 2 day course on: Tactics, Evasion, and Stealth.

Drop Ships - You are required to be the most responsive and acute pilots of the fleet. Your payload.... Troopers, Dignitaries, Command, and Ally Ambassadors. You will handle sensitive information and personnel, whether under fire or in peacetime you are the main cause of daily operations in the the fleet. Your training will consist of 2 days: Evasion, Stealth, and Fast Roping.

Troopers (Experimental) - Though not the strongest aspect of StarMade ( we are still trying to make the guns as a permanent invent item), You are the ground pounders and boots of the reapers. If ever there was a more needed force this is it. Colonized planets are your target and the settlers are your primary food source. Raid, Pillage, and Conquer an opposing faction in the Reaper name. You also provide security for large ships and stations, acting as judge, jury, and executioner. 3 day training consisting of: Reacting to Contact, Ground Tactics, and FPS.

Air Defense - You maintain the perimeter defenses of all stations and bases within the fleet. Automated Turrets, Quick Reaction Force, Station Organization, and Military Police are the essential duties of this Job. You must be able to react with good judgment, tacticalness, and precision. You are to spot check ally or neutral ships for contraband or enemy combatants at any time. You control all incoming and outgoing traffic. This Job requires 2 days of training in: Disaster Response, Fleet Coordination, and Security Procedures.

Engineering/Mining - This is a Resource school, you build, develop, and operate Top Secret Projects. You will also acquire resources through various mining ships and shop hopping. You have all rights to our research department and are able to build at any premise of the Reapers. To enjoy this perk you must prove that you are capable of building complex structures, ships, and machinery. You will be evaluated by your peers on your taste, strategy, and usefullness of your projects. In which case the project will be approved for funding or scrapped. To enter this program you will present a hand built project to the Command and Engineering Division. Your skills are your resume.[/B][/I]

RANKING

ENLISTED

R-1 : Recruit

R-2 : Crewman Apprentice / PVT

R-3 : Crewman / PFC

R-4 : Petty Officer 3rd / SPC

R-5 : Petty Officer 2nd / SGT

R-6 : Petty Officer 1st / SSG

R-7 : Chief Petty / SFC

R-8 : Senior Chief / 1SG

R-9 : Master Chief / SGM

OFFICERS

RO-1 : Ensign / 2LT

RO-2 : LT. Junior / 1LT

RO-3 : LT. / CPT

RO-4 : LT. CMDR. / MAJ

RO-5 : CMDR. / LT. COL.

RO-6 : CPT. / COL.

RO-7 : REAR ADM. / Brig. Gen.

RO-8 : VICE ADM. / Maj. Gen.

RO-9 : ADMIRAL / LT. Gen.

RO-10 : FLEET ADM. / Gen.

LAWS:

• NO FIRING UNLESS FIRED UPON!
    • YOU MUST ASK PERMISSION TO UTILIZE REAPER CRAFT (AIR DEFENSE OR COMMAND)
    • DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE REAPERS, WE HAVE COMMAND FOR THAT REASON
    • NO TKING
    • NO CHEATING
    • NO MULTI-ROLES
    • OBEY COMMAND STRUCTURE
    • IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUILD IT!
    • DO NOT LOOT FACTIONS SHOPS, TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED.
    • 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT, YOU ONLY GET 3 CHANCES AT COMMAND DISCRETION. MESS UP. YOU'RE OUT!
    • NO RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION!

My Background - I have been in the U.S military for almost 6 years. I am an E-5 SGT promotable working in Field Artillery (former infantryman). I have had one tour of duty to Iraq and soon to be my second. I am a college student, studying criminal justice with a major in homeland security and counter-terror. I have been in gaming for most of my life and have been in several organized military groups in both Second Life and Arma. If you're looking for fun this is the server. Come get some!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application for Admission into Reaper Academy:

In-Game Name:

Time Present in Starmade:

Position Desired:

Recent Experience (Other factions, Etc.):

Skills:

Are you fine with structured combat?

HAVE YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES?

Reaction score
    Fuckit, this could be fun.

Application for Admission into Reaper Academy:

In-Game Name: Saria

Position Desired: Engineering

Skills:
    http://star-made.org/content/battleplatform-ffc-magiliene-3-new-rooms
    http://star-made.org/content/cruiser-lmc-fire-lilly
    Hopefully these speak for themselves.

Are you fine with structured combat?
    Yes.

HAVE YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES?
    Yes.

Reaction score
    I am conflicted on where i want to end up :P ( i assume that you can change job if you ask command? Please specify if otherwise because i dont wanna fuck up :P ) But i\'ll go with one for now.

In-Game Name: Krosulhah

Position Desired: Dropship pilot.

Skills: I can keep my head whilst flying in and out of a firefight, dropping cargo, whether it be a vehicle, some troops or whatever cargo you give me.

Are you fine with structured combat? I\'d like to think so.

And yes, I have read and understand the rules.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: Calbiri

Position Desired: Engineering

Skills:

Are you fine with structured combat? You dont want me fighting

HAVE YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES? Yes

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In-Game Name: awesome270

Position Desired: dropship Pilot

Skills: i am agile and can pilot most craft, fighters up to titans

Are you fine with structured combat? YES

HAVE YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES? YES UNDERSTOOD

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The fact you are oblivious to who this is amuses me.

Reaction score
    IGN: saberrom

Position desired: trooper

Skills: piloting small craft, espionage and many forms of FPs and squad tactics (xcom FTW)

Are you fine with structured combat?: Yes Yes AND yes

Have I read and accepted the rules :yes I fully under stand and embrace them

Reaction score
    drew up a very rough floorplan for the battlecruiser i\'ll be building. let me know if you\'d like anything changed.