I've been robbed!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So when I logged into one of my favorite survival servers to start ship upgrades our storage was almost empty at the faction base,there was no signs of forced entry and it was a factioned homebase. After checking hings over only thing amiss was the shop module pulls were set to 9999 and no owner was selected,my other faction member can't remember if he set ownership on the module and he had it linked to our personal storage(yes I trust him he's my son).My question is can the shop module be accessed by others(he forgot to close one door before the lagstorm booted us),or is this a bug for the devs,so if a player did this hats off for you for a job well done a little mystery adds to the rp side on the server:) Well it's a good thing I enjoy mining but I was looking forward to upgrading the fleet.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If you set the permissions on the shop it can be bought and sold to and from. Even more so if you set the shop to be on the trade network. There's a reason I usually have a buffer storage for pulling things into the faction storages and out of them be it to and from shops or the docks. Also if no one is set the owner of a shop anyone can set themselves as the owner.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well.

If there are no shop owners set, and no "faction only" or "Allies only" set, also, if no price was specified, but everything is pulled into its inventory...
    Video says it all.