I've been around for awhile..

Reaction score
    Well, As the title says, I've been around for awhile and I figured I should finnely ddrop one of these threads to tell you all about myself and what I do here on starmade! I go by a lot of names, though you can all call me Crayons!.. or Cpt. Bailey of the UNSC Big Iron! >:D haha just kidding! But you can seriously all call me whatever you like! also before this topic gets started I'd liek to appologize for any mis-spellings or words that seem backwords, I have a slight case of Dyslexia.

A Little of what I do/have doen on starmade!:

Here on starmade I enjoy building 1:1 Scale recreations but im also willing to add my own little twists to those remakes! my first ship on starmade was a 360 block long by 100-200 block wide ship which I scraped halfway through the project due to lag and the boreing shape... My second ship was the CR90 Corvette whic I later customized to be black and blue with a Stealth Refit. I then built a B-wing and a few others, thoguh all that was put on hold a few days ago when I started creating mu UNSC Frigate which is now named Big Iron. I also act as a Navel architect for factions currently Im working with 4-5 factions due to my love for building!

A Little about what I have Planned for the future!:

I plan on making a large name for myself in the starmade building community, so I think that can give you an idea of my planned undertakings in the close future! much like Big Iron I will keep charging forword though each project as well as handel any side projects people ask for! (though Im not particularly fond of star trek ships)

A little about myself outside of the game!:

My name is Taylor. I live in North Carolina, Which is located in the U.S. Im Currently preping for the Marines, So soon enouph, I wont be around all too much. for the past 5 years of my life I'v been working in the video game industry, testing and competetive gaming. Theres not much behind this mask I tend to wear but if youd like to get to know me send me a message!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there,

I\'ve been looking around to see if anyone has ever made a CR90 Corvette as I love the ship. Would it be possible for you to upload the blueprints if you still have it? Thanks.

Admiral