Its finally one complaint down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Ah build blocks are finally getting the slow but all mighty impact of the nerf bat swung down on them, and a promised but yet undisclosed star system layout overhaul is coming too!

Now if we can just get:
    - A faction overhaul to member permissions, so reduce trolling/ship stealing
    - home base overhaul, so their not as eternal in nature
    - A fix to map the in game map function to make it usable. Its only ever been semi-usable and only in some earlier builds.

That will pretty much cover all my complaints with the current game design.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I think the game should be realistic to the point that trolling and stealing is completely possible.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The minimap should be getting fixed any time now, perhaps even in the universe update. Otherwise it will be whenever we get hyperdrive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I think the game should be realistic to the point that trolling and stealing is completely possible.
    Stealing by people outside your faction by attacking faction blocks should be a part of the game. But allowing people in your faction to easily run off with your ships is counter productive to factions in general. It leads very much to what you see on every server, hundreds of one man factions.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Stealing by people outside your faction by attacking faction blocks should be a part of the game. But allowing people in your faction to easily run off with your ships is counter productive to factions in general. It leads very much to what you see on every server, hundreds of one man factions.
    Maybe the faction leaders shouldn't let retards join their faction if they don't want retarded things to happen.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited:

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd like to see more compact logic.

Lugic-User-Reference blocks (LUR, i made a suggestion about it and even a staff member liked it)

More compact Memory (I have a WIP RAM, need to finish the controller and redesign it for <10% overhead)
    I think 64 bit in 10x9x2 (160..180 blocks) is possible.
    Also add 180 blocks for the controller of all 64-bit templates (10 x 9 x 2..3).

That is enough to store 1 password in 180 blocks, which is a lot better than my previous approach which required 600+controller blocks for the same :p​

If you can just deny access and act hostile vs hostile actions, and it is easy to setup, we may not need a faction permission overhaul.

Though I like to see more roles.
    Designer (structure)
    Designer (colors)
    Worker (Miner, ...)​

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Don't let morons into your faction who do that kind of thing. If you were smart, you'd have a sort of "purgatory" faction to put recruits in, and then upgrade them to the main faction once they prove trustworthy. You'll lose a few people who don't want to wait to instantly gain faction power, but if all you're looking for is numbers, your faction is going to be disorganized and fall apart pretty quick. There were a lot of "huge" factions back in the day that grew to 30 members in a few days and then died off within a month.

Reactions: jayman38