Item collection

Reaction score
    I've been playing on the server for Starmade Online and raiding a lot lately. When I go raiding I always run into the problem of a full inventory while I'm collecting dropped items from the ships I've destroyed. I have a lot of storage modules on my ship that I can place this stuff in. Would it make sense to just have all the items you pick up while flying go into the storage on the ship instead of your inventory?

Last edited:

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Fun fact: You can link salvage computers to plex storages. But good idea.

Reaction score
    Are you able to pick up the spoils of war with the salvage beams now? Did I completely miss that option?

Reaction score
    I actually made this exact same suggestion, really feels like the salvage beams should gather floating loot so I feel you man

Reaction score
    Probably will be the same thing that will be used for nebulae. It's probably some distance away, unfortunately. Just causing items to go into one storage, then another once it's full, ad infinitum would be nice.

Reaction score
    Probably will be the same thing that will be used for nebulae. It's probably some distance away, unfortunately. Just causing items to go into one storage, then another once it's full, ad infinitum would be nice.
    Yeah I suggested this cause I believe I'm not the only one getting worried of having to place stuff in storage in the middle of the battle because of a full inv.