Issues with AMCs and Salvage Beams

Reaction score
    The first issue and less serious is that I've taken apart the entire pair of salvage beam arrays and put it back together including setting which block in the array I want the beams to output from. The animation jumps down a block on the left-most array when I let go of the mouse button while using them and sometimes it eats blocks one block lower than I intend. Its an irritating problem.

The second and most serious issue is that I cannot change the % values of my AMCs in the weapons computer. I can lower them to 0 but the actual values remain static. This means I could put 100% into reload or speed and the AMC array in question will STILL fire at default speed and power. I've tried re-logging, I've tried taking the entire AMC array apart. It doesn't want to work properly. Though taking the array apart does change the output values in the weapons computer block per block, it doesn't want to accept manual reallocation of its points.

I've made a video showing these issues: http://youtu.be/YW02BDk7YqQ

Its 5 minutes long so here are timestamps.

0:01-0:52 ~ Salvage Beam problem.

0:53-5:22 ~ AMC array % values not working.

The salvage beam tstuff has been around for a few builds but its now really annoying. The AMC bug has shown up only recently in the last 2 builds. May have been around longer but I haven't had to manually tweak AMCs until the missile "nerf" forced me to rely on AMCs on a frigate/scout ship to attack a faction cube (because my SD-BB missiles weren't even scratching the faction cube anymore with radius at 1% even if I launched 20 of them).