Issue with latest dev build

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi so last night i was able to play the game on max last night

i have a AMD 8 core 660TI 8gram and its saying i dont meet min req for max grachpis when i did infact just play with max last night o_O

Thuoghts idea's?

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i do rememeber devs saying there where issues where issues with drivers

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Fixed issuse seems to be a issue with the AA set to 8 i changed it too 0 might try differnt levels of AA and see when it crashes

Reaction score
    Liked most of the new textures except the power tank. Liked the green glow of old and used it many ways to accent builds. Also ships will not spawn but credits are removed. No longer protected at shops from pirate attacks. Not able to remove blocks with right mouse click. Icons for items are terrible. Markings for minerials are bad. Look like an afterthought in their design

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can remove blocks with right click. Simply hold it.

Reaction score
    I agree that being attacked while parked up at a shop is a bit of a nause...Is this a new intended feature Schema, or just a bug?

The options menu crashes me with a\"NullPointerExecption: null\"error, when I try to exit out of options menu.

There is still an issue with splitting blocks into cubatoms if you are near a shop module that can not take anymore of a particular block...ie...at my base, splitting blocks for cubatoms...my shop module is full of grey and blue hull...I try to split some to get rid of extra grey n blue, but get told \"shop can not stock anymore of that item\" ?

Waves of \"bugged out\" pirates attack my base on the regs, they fly in a circle around base shooting, but, then they \"get stuck\" and glitch back to a point, traverse around, then glitch back...also I find some dead pirates are hard to salvage, as the beam doesnt seem to take the blocks, it just bounces off...then all of a sudden it starts working. I find this happens with pirate stations too.

Turrets are also still very selective as to when they fire and when they dont. Sometimes they open up with a stream of AMC fire, other times they just sit there gettting hit.

That\'s my list of stuff so far that I\'ve found in pre build 0,121

Thanks for making StarMade :)

Reaction score
    Turrets are also still very selective as to when they fire and when they dont. Sometimes they open up with a stream of AMC fire, other times they just sit there gettting hit.

+1, turrets are very buggy for me. Sometimes they\'ll snipe enemies like no tomorrow, but they often just sit there and take fire from a pirate right in front of the turret... only to \"wake up\" when we change sectors and blow it away.