isanth zero mp and other isanths that don't work from blueprints

Reaction score
    Hi I was wondering if some one could help me fix up the isanth zero and any other broken ones (not enough power to shoot) as i'm new and i don't know how to get them to have enough power (filled most of the ship with power cores and reactors but it still did not work

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Fixing up the old Isanth-VI is a little more difficult than the Zeros because it is so old. It doesn't have efficient power reactors or the new weapon mechanics. I'm not even sure why it's still shipped with the game. Fixing the zeros is typically a problem of capacity. They don't have any power capacity beyond the 50000 provided by the core and weapons like Mb and Mp draw a lot of power for their high damage as damage and power drain are directly linked.

A while ago I refit all the Isanth Type Zeros with shield rechargers and gave the ones that needed more power to shoot some capacitors. I probably should go back and revisit these to make sure they all still work but for the most part they should.

Menacing Pirate Pack

These were made to be drag and drop so you just overwrite the ones that come with the game with these ones.

Last edited: